24th April 2017, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for merit scholarship while studying civil engineering in IIT Madras?

I completed my intermediate with 986/1000 marks. Now I am studying in civil engineering in IIT Madras. How can I get a merit scholarship? Can you please let me know the procedure which we need to follow? Awaiting to get the response on this.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I fill in Merit Cum Means Scholarship form renewal or new if not got previous amount? Procedure to apply for it?
  2. What is the procedure followed for applying IIT scholarship?
  3. Can I apply for Merit Cum-Means Scholarship if got admission in AMU for Civil engineering?
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship in IIT for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) student?
  5. Fee structure of MCA in IIT Madras? Information about the scholarship and the fee waiver for merit student?
  6. Will I be able to get Merit Scholarship if secured 96.7% in 12th standard? Procedure to apply for scholarship?
  7. How to apply for scholarship at IIT, being from a poor family?
  8. How can I apply for merit scholarship if I got 95% in MEC group in intermediate?
  9. What is the procedure followed to get engineering merit scholarship?
  10. Eligibility for Pharmacy merit scholarship? How should I apply and for which type of scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the procedure followed to apply for intermediate merit scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I apply for Merit Cum Means Scholarship being a resident of Oman? Other scholarships for NRI students in Kerala?
  13. How can I get laptop as scholarship being a B.Tech(CSE) student, studying on fee reimbursement and merit scholarship?
  14. Detailed procedure to apply for Post graduation in Physics in IIT, Madras? What is the selection process of IIT, Madras?
  15. What is the procedure followed to apply for scholarship to do higher studies in UK?
  16. What is the process followed for applying for merit scholarship after 12th standard?
  17. Can I get an education loan from Bank of India to study CA course? Can I apply for Merit Cum Means Scholarship while studying in CA course?
  18. Can a backlog student apply for Merit Cum Means scholarship?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?