19th October 2015, 01:19 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get full time scholarship for doing masters course in abroad after completion of BDS?

I want to know about distance course for masters in public health in India,, i m at present interning in BDS..? Can I do masters in abroad? Is there any options as like full time scholarship given? Awaiting for your answer on this as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there full scholarship available in Abroad for doing MDS?
  2. How to get full scholarship to study abroad?
  3. How to get full scholarship to do Masters in Abroad?
  4. How can I study MDS with scholarship in Abroad after completing my Internship being a BDS candidate?
  5. What is the procedure to follow for getting scholarship to do Masters in Fisheries in abroad?
  6. Am I eligible to do masters in abroad after completion of my under graduation program? -- [New]
  7. Can I go abroad to do higher studies after completion of diploma in Environmental Engineering?
  8. How to get full scholarship to study MBA in abroad?
  9. Is there any scholarship programme available for masters course in UK for Indian Students? What is the criteria and eligibility for getting the scholarship? Universities in UK offering masters in Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
  10. Procedure to apply for Bachelor in Dental Surgery from USA? Scholarship for it?
  11. Procedure to apply for Masters in USA or UK? How to get scholarship?
  12. Am I eligible for doing masters MS in abroad after part time MBA?
  13. Full Scholarship for International Students? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. If I get a scholarship can I do masters in US? Will I get full scholarship or any kind of government financial aids?
  15. Can I get full scholarship to study Mechatronics Engineering in Abroad if secured 80% in D.A.E(Instrumentation)?
  16. MDS in Abroad with scholarship for BDS student?
  17. How to do masters from USA/UK after doing BDS degree from India?
  18. Can I do masters in clinical psychology after completion of BDS course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?