12th May 2017, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to get scholarship for higher studies after 12th standard?

What is the procedure followed to get scholarship for higher studies after 12th standard? It's really difficult to pay the fees for doing the college graduation so can you please let me know the complete details on the scholarship which are available for the economically backward people to study well?

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarship for doing higher studies to become a pilot after 12th standard?
  2. Government scholarship for studies in abroad after 12th standard? Procedure to apply?
  3. Can I get a scholarship for higher studies after scoring 90.4% in 12th?
  4. Which scholarship exam I need to qualify to get free scholarship for doing higher studies in abroad after 12th?
  5. What is the procedure followed for getting scholarship for doing higher studies in India?
  6. Can i get scholarship for higher studies after scoring 90.4% in 12th?
  7. Am I eligible to get scholarship for doing higher studies if I scored 964 marks in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What should I do to ensure I will get scholarship for doing Higher studies in US after completion of B.Tech Computer Science course?
  9. How can I get scholarship for continuing my higher studies if I have scored 9.7 grade in 10th class?
  10. Is there any fee concession for OBC students?
  11. Will I get scholarship for higher studies in Engineering after 12th with 93.8%? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List prestigious scholarships for pursuing Higher studies? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the procedure followed to apply for scholarship to do higher studies in UK?
  14. Is it possible for me to get scholarship for doing higher studies in abroad after 12th?
  15. What is the procedure followed to pursue higher studies in Astrophysics after completion of 12th standard?
  16. How can I get scholarship for higher studies if secured 89% in 12th Science?
  17. Procedure of getting Scholarship for Higher Studies?
  18. Which exam we need to write to get scholarship for doing higher studies in foreign countries?
18th November 2017, 01:14 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get scholarship for higher studies after 12th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the procedure followed to get scholarship for higher studies after 12th standard? It's really difficult to pay the fees for doing the college graduation so can you please let me know the complete details on the scholarship which are available for the economically backward people to study well?
Candidates after completion of 12th Standard can apply for various government and private scholarships. Candidates have to contact their college or university or apply through online for scholarships. In general, scholarships are offered to students based on merit and family income, to pursue higher studies. Candidates have to apply for scholarships with necessary documents which are mentioned on the web page. Candidates can apply for state government scholarships through the state scholarship portal. Some of the scholarships available for the 12th passed students for higher studies are given below;

Central Sector Scheme (CSS) Scholarship for College and University students - Official Website

HDFC Scholarship - Official Website

North South Foundation Scholarship - Official Website

Indian Oil Academic Scholarships - Official Website

TOEFL Scholarship - Official Website

Siemens Scholarship - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?