16th April 2016, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to pursue higher studies in Astrophysics after completion of 12th standard?

I am in class 11 CBSE and want to pursue higher studies in astrophysics after class 12th. How can I do so? Please help me out. I want to do the graduation and the post graduation course to reach higher level. Please provide me the details on the same. Thank you!

21st April 2016, 09:54 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to pursue higher studies in Astrophysics after completion of 12th standard?

You can enroll yourself in a bachelor's degree program in astrophysics, then master's and doctoral degree programs in astrophysics.

You can pursue Bachelor's degrees, master's degrees, Ph.D. degrees.

Eligibility required:
Candidates must pass class 12th or equivalent from a recognized Board which is required to enter a bachelor's degree, after that you can opt master's degree programs which requires a bachelor's degree.
You have to appear in the entrance examination conducted by the respective Universities to enroll in a Graduate course, qualifying in which you can opt Bachelor degree in Astrophysics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?