30th April 2017, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Government scholarship for studies in abroad after 12th standard? Procedure to apply?

Hi, I want to study in abroad after 12th from humanities but my parents can't afford my studies how I'm suppose to do, so l can get a scholarship. What steps should be taken for it. Can you please let me know the procedure which we need to follow for the same? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any scholarship available in Tamil Nadu to do studies in abroad after completion of 12th standard?
  2. How to take scholarship exam for doing abroad study? What is the procedure to be followed to apply for the scholarship exams?
  3. What is the procedure followed to get my scholarship for studying in abroad?
  4. What is the procedure to get scholarship after completing 12th?
  5. How can I apply for scholarship exam to study in Abroad?
  6. Government scholarship for studies in abroad after 12th from humanities?
  7. How can I study further in Abroad with scholarship if secured 86% in 12th Science?
  8. Examinations available which assures further studies abroad on Government Scholarship
  9. Which scholarship exam I need to qualify to get free scholarship for doing higher studies in abroad after 12th?
  10. Scholarship exams to study Undergraduate courses in Abroad for 12th student?
  11. How to take scholarship exam for Abroad Studies? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. To study in Abroad will I get government sponsored scholarship?
  13. Can I get a scholarship for studying in Abroad after completing class 12th?
  14. Is there any scholarship provided by government to do study abroad after 12th standard?
  15. List of scholarship exams after 10th standard to study abroad?
  16. What are the courses available in Abroad for 12th CEC student? Scholarship to study Abroad?
  17. What should I do to get a government scholarship for studying abroad after 12th science? Is there any competitive exam for that?
  18. Career opportunities in Abroad for 12th PCM passed student? What kind of scholarship I will get to study in Abroad?
5th May 2017, 01:11 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Government scholarship for studies in abroad after 12th standard? Procedure to apply?

It is a good decision to study abroad after completion of class 12. For that you need to appear for the IELTS/TOEFL exam and have to score better grade or around 75% marks including Mathematics and English. To study abroad, you need huge fund either you can take loan from any of the government or private bank or else you can take the scholarships. The list of the scholarships is as follows:
Study abroad scholarship.
International Education Financial Aid.
National Security Education Program.
Freemen Scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?