11th May 2017, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get scholarship after completion of 10th with 7.4 CGPA?

I have passed 10th with 7.4 CGPA am l eligible to get a scholarship? I have opted non medical stream. I am interested in interior designing. It will be good if you can provide me the details on this. Awaiting to get the response soon. Thank you!

18th November 2017, 11:55 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get scholarship after completion of 10th with 7.4 CGPA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have passed 10th with 7.4 CGPA am l eligible to get a scholarship? I have opted non medical stream. I am interested in interior designing. It will be good if you can provide me the details on this. Awaiting to get the response soon. Thank you!
Yes, you are eligible to apply for some scholarships after completion of 10th standard with a 7.4 CGPA. You can contact your school administration office or apply directly for scholarships through online. Generally, scholarships are offered to the student based on the marks scored in 10th standard and family income. However, some scholarships are available for higher studies after 10th with 7.4 CGPA are given below;

J M Sethia Charitable Trust - Official Website

Times Scholarships - Official Website

IIFCT Scholarship - Official Website

National Talent Scholarship Award Examination (NTSAE) - Official Website

HDFC Scholarship - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?