18th April 2015, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to apply scholarship for general line graduation course?

What is the procedure to apply scholarship for general line graduation course? Can someone please provide me the complete information which is required for the same? I am just not sure on the steps which I need to follow for the same. It would really helpful if someone give me the information on it.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to follow to apply for scholarship exam for doing Graduation?
  2. What is the procedure to get the study scholarship? Who is eligible to apply for study scholarship?
  3. Procedure to get scholarship for Civil Engineering Diploma student of Haryana?
  4. What is the procedure to follow for applying CBSE SGC scholarship for under graduate studies?
  5. Procedure to apply for scholarship to study B.Tech? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  6. Detailed procedure to apply for scholarship?
  7. Procedure to apply for CBSE SGC Scholarship for Under Graduate student?
  8. Detailed information and procedure to apply in DSW Scholarship?
  9. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Scholarship? Whether scholarship is only for students of Indian institutes?
  10. Procedure to apply for scholarship in 2nd year of B.Tech?
  11. Procedure to get scholarship to study Post Graduation in Oxford University?
  12. Procedure to apply for scholarship to study MDS?
  13. Is there any scope if I do PhD in Bioinformatics from India? Procedure and mark required for admission in Abroad? Can I get scholarship?
  14. Procedure to apply for MHRD Scholarship through GATE scorecard?
  15. What is the procedure of becoming a drug inspector? Syllabus of the exam?Is there any scholarship for M.Pharm for PG? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Scholarship programs for Ph.D candidate? Why scholarship rates remain higher for backward communities?
  17. Will I be able to get Merit Scholarship if secured 96.7% in 12th standard? Procedure to apply for scholarship?
  18. Detailed information and procedure to apply in MHRD Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 89.4% in 12th? Last date of application?
19th April 2015, 06:53 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: What is the procedure to apply scholarship for general line graduation course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the procedure to apply scholarship for general line graduation course? Can someone please provide me the complete information which is required for the same? I am just not sure on the steps which I need to follow for the same. It would really helpful if someone give me the information on it.

To apply for the Scholarship the student need to follow the following criteria as well as procedure :

1. Students must have college Admission Slip.
2. He must have college affiliation document along with him.
3. He must have Grantor with him.
4. He must have collateral to pay to the Bank.
5. Even you must provide the residence proof to the bank.

These are the basic mandatory Steps.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?