15th April 2015, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply in scholarship for UGC-NET(Physics) qualified candidate?

Hello Friends,
I have been qualified in UGC-NET
for Physics. I want to apply for scholarship now.
Kindly tell me the procedure for applying scholarship.
Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. How much amount I will get through UGC-NET Scholarship to study PhD in Commerce? Procedure to apply for Scholarship?
  2. Procedure to apply for MHRD Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 879 rank in GATE?
  3. How much scholarship is sanctioned for GPAT qualified SC candidate?
  4. How can I get my scholarship if haven't received any feedback of application letter by UGC having qualified in NET and JRF?
  5. Scholarship for GATE qualified SC candidate who is getting stipend?
  6. Procedure to apply for PhD program in Ranchi University for UGC-NET-JRF qualified candidate?
  7. Procedure to apply for scholarship for a candidate who has secured 85% in 10th MP Board exam?
  8. Procedure to apply in any scholarship for a candidate who has secured 94.60% in 10th?
  9. Detailed information and procedure to apply in MHRD Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 89.4% in 12th? Last date of application?
  10. When the scholarship will be awarded to NTSE qualified candidate?
  11. Procedure to get certificate for UGC-NET qualified candidate?
  12. Procedure to apply for GPAT AICTE Stipend/Scholarship?
  13. Procedure to apply for Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 85% in 12th CBSE?
  14. What is the procedure to get the study scholarship? Who is eligible to apply for study scholarship?
  15. Procedure to apply for CSS Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 88.6% in 12th CBSE?
  16. How GATE is beneficial to Engineers? Procedure to get scholarship for GATE qualified candidates? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Eligibility to get Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 97% in Intermediate? Procedure to apply?
  18. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Inspire Scholarship for certified candidate?
15th June 2015, 10:08 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply in scholarship for UGC-NET(Physics) qualified candidate?

You will need to get yourself attached to any Institution to obtain the JRF Scholarship that is provided to the UGC-NET qualified Students.
When you go for your admission just show your UGC-NET qualification certificate and you from then on your Institute will take care of the rest.
As soon as you are enrolled with an University your Scholarship will be paid to directly to your Bank Account.
This is the procedure that you must follow to obtain the Scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?