16th January 2016, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure which I need to follow to apply for CBSE scholarship after securing 2nd rank in 12th board?

i have got 2nd rank in 12th board.please tell me how i can apply for CBSE SHOLARSHIP? Can you please guide me with the complete information on this? Am not sure what to be done next so it will be really helpful if you can help me soon.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure which I need to follow to get scholarship while doing 12th standard in CBSE board?
  2. Scholarship for B.Tech 2nd year student who has secured 92% in 12th CBSE?
  3. Can i get scholarship after securing 82% in 12th under BSEB Board? What is the procedure to apply for the scholarhsip?
  4. Can I get scholarship if secured 93.2% in 12th CBSE? Procedure to apply?
  5. Can I apply for scholarship if secured 76% in 12th CBSE? Procedure to apply?
  6. Can I apply for CBSE scholarship after securing 91.8% in class 12th
  7. Can I apply for scholarship with 97.2% in 12th CBSE?
  8. How should I apply for CBSE scholarship after scoring 83.4%? Is it true that I wont be able to apply for any other scholarship after applying for the CBSE scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Procedure to apply for CSS Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 88.6% in 12th CBSE?
  10. What is the procedure to follow for applying CBSE SGC scholarship for under graduate studies?
  11. Procedure to apply for scholarship for a candidate who has secured 90.4% in 12th CBSE?
  12. Procedure to apply for Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 85% in 12th CBSE?
  13. Procedure and eligibility to apply in CSS Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 96% in 12th CBSE?
  14. Can I apply for MHRD scholarship again in B.E 2nd year?
  15. Procedure to apply for Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 95% in 12th CBSE?
  16. Can I apply for CBSE scholarship after scoring 95.54% in 12th board? Procedure to get the application form?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for any scholarship after securing 89.5% in class 12th?
  18. I cannot apply for other scholarship if I will apply for CBSE Scholarship? How can I apply for CBSE Scholarship if secured 93% in 12th?
16th January 2016, 08:48 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure which I need to follow to apply for CBSE scholarship after securing 2nd rank in 12th board?

It is nice to know that you secured 2nd rank in 12th board under CBSE curriculum. You can definitely receive scholarship from CBSE. The detailed notification of the scholarship given by CBSE is attached below for your kind reference. Kindly refer to the below attachment and get all the details.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CBSE CSS Scholarship.pdf(805.4 KB, 2 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?