23rd July 2015, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

What are the procedures followed for getting scholarship while studying BBM?

I am studying for BBM. How can i apply for scholarship.what are the procedures. Any test is there for getting scholarship.and can i get complete view about it.and i need an immediate response from you now? Can someone please provide me the information on this soon?

Thank you!

Related Questions:
18th July 2017, 05:30 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the procedures followed for getting scholarship while studying BBM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studying for BBM. How can i apply for scholarship.what are the procedures. Any test is there for getting scholarship.and can i get complete view about it.and i need an immediate response from you now? Can someone please provide me the information on this soon?

Thank you!

Candidates can apply for various scholarships while studying BBM course. There are government and private organizations offering scholarships to deserving students. Candidates can contact their college administration to get a scholarship or apply directly for the scholarship. Candidates can apply online or offline as per the requirement for scholarship. Scholarships are offered to students on the basis of merit and family income. Scholarships available for the BBM students are given below;

Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for college and university students - Official Website

HDFC Educational Crisis Scholarship Support - Official Website

Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship - Official Website

TOEFL Scholarship - Official Website

LIC Scholarship Scheme - Official Website

Gaurav Foundation Scholarship - Official Website

Indiabulls Foundation Scholarship - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?