16th July 2017, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Where to apply for an education loan? Procedure for it?

I was appeared in JEXPO exam and have cleared. Now I got seat is a college but my financial condition is not too good. So, I need education loan. Where and how to apply for it?

17th July 2017, 09:32 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where to apply for an education loan? Procedure for it?

To be eligible to get an education loan, you should have secured admission in any course in a recognised college/ university. You need to visit the bank and contact the manager to apply for an education loan. You need to fill the education loan application form and submit the documents like Income Proof, Admission Proof, ID Proof, Address Proof, etc., to the bank for processing your education loan.
18th July 2017, 04:56 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where to apply for an education loan? Procedure for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I was appeared in JEXPO exam and have cleared. Now I got seat is a college but my financial condition is not too good. So, I need education loan. Where and how to apply for it?

Students can apply for education loans in nationalized banks or private banks. They have to apply for education loans after getting admission to the graduate or postgraduate course from a recognized college/university. The applicant must be an Indian national to avail an education loan. He/she should have obtained admission through merit or an entrance examination. Students can contact the bank branch near their place for getting education loan. Students can get up to Rs 10 Lakh as an education loan for studies in India. Education loans generally cover the following expenses: tuition fees, hostel fees, laboratory fees, examination fees, cost of books, equipments etc. Documents required for an education loan are: letter of admission, fee schedule, mark sheet of Class X, XII and Graduation, PAN Card and AADHAR Card of student and parents’, income proof, address proof, IT Returns, bank statement of the last six months etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?