21st July 2014, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to write income tax officer exam after studying BBM with 60%?

sir,i am studying degree final year bbm i have percentage of nearly 60% and 75% in ssc i am the eligible person to write income tax officer exams degree bbm candidates are eligible or not

27th December 2014, 06:09 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to write income tax officer exam after studying BBM with 60%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,i am studying degree final year bbm i have percentage of nearly 60% and 75% in ssc i am the eligible person to write income tax officer exams degree bbm candidates are eligible or not
Yes, BBA candidates are eligible for Income Tax departments but you should qualify in SSC CGL exam.

To become a income tax officer exam, you should qualify in SSC CGL exam.

This examination is conducted for recruitment of various positions like Inspector of Income Tax/ Central Excise / Prevention Officer / Examiner / Assistant Enforcement Officer / Divisional Account / Sub- Inspector / Junior Account / Sub inspector in CBI / Statistical Investigator Gr.II.

Minimum qualification required to apply for this examination is completing a degree course from a recognized Institution.

Your age should be in between 21 to 27 years.

Age relaxation-

Upper age relaxation for OBC is upto 3 years.
For SC/ ST , it is upto 5 years.
For PWD it is upto 10 years.

ssconline.nic.in/
4th April 2015, 01:05 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to write income tax officer exam after studying BBM with 60%?

Quote:

Yes, of course you are eligible to sit for the Income Tax officer exam. This department relates to the collection of revenues for government.

Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts this exam every year for those aspirants, who want to become an Income Tax Officer.

Those candidates, who have completed their bachelor degree in any discipline or appearing for the final year examination are eligible to sit for this examination.

As you have mentioned that you have completed your BBM then, you can surely eligible to sit for the Income Tax officer exam.

Age Criteria:

Minimum age must be at least 18 years. Maximum age should not exist 27 years.

Age relaxation for OBC category up to 3 years, for SC/ST category up to 5 years and for PH category up to 10 years on upper age applicable.

Exam stages:
  1. Preliminary exam,
  2. Main exam and
  3. Interview
25th June 2015, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
What are the sources after completion of Bbm can I go for income tax exams
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?