15th December 2015, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Scholarship for NET lecturer qualified?

I qualify the net(lecturer) so I what to know what scholarship give it? Can someone please give me the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the answer soon!

Related Questions:
  1. How to get scholarship for NET qualified?
  2. How much stipend I will get to do PhD in Microbiology at Delhi University?
  3. Procedure to apply in scholarship for UGC-NET(Physics) qualified candidate?
  4. What should I go for first between Ph.D and Lectureship? Name some institutes for pursing Ph.D with lecturer job.
  5. Can NET qualified students get Lecturer job in foreign countries?
  6. How much amount I will get through UGC-NET Scholarship to study PhD in Commerce? Procedure to apply for Scholarship?
  7. How can I get lecturer job after qualifying NET exam
  8. Can I get learnerships after having N2 Civil Engineering?
  9. Even after having years of Teaching experience it it mandatory have M.Ed degree for teaching in B.Ed college?
  10. Is there any age limit to join as a lecturer in government colleges to candidates who have qualified in UGC NET Lecturership?
  11. How can I get lecturer's job after qualifying NET exam in commerce?
  12. Is there any scholarship available for UGC-NET(Management) qualified candidate?
  13. Can I become a Lecturer in any government or private college if completed M.Sc in Electronics & Communication and qualified in UGC-NET?
  14. Am I eligible for Lectureship only with PhD degree without NET?
  15. Can I get scholarship if qualified in GPAT but haven't got admission in M.Pharma?
  16. How to settle in teaching field after completing MCA with aggregate of 85%
  17. How to do Ph.D in Chemistry being a College lecturer?
  18. Can I apply for lecturer post in any government recognized college after scoring 45.5% in B.A and 61% in M.A? -- [Most Discussed]
16th December 2015, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scholarship for NET lecturer qualified?

If you have apply for JRF and qualify, you are eligible for scholarship. But you apply for lecturar so you cannot eligible for scholarship.
16th December 2015, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

If you have apply for JRF and qualify, you are eligible for scholarship. But you apply for lecturar so you cannot eligible for scholarship.
17th December 2015, 12:56 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

If you have applied for the NET(Lecturer) then you are not eligible for any Scholarship.
You will be eligible for the Lecturer job in a Government University.
If you have applied for both the JRF Scholarship and the Lecturer post then you will be eligible for the JRF Scholarship once you have registered yourself for the course of PhD in any University of your choice.
This is what you need to do to get the JRF Scholarship after you have qualified for the NET Examination.
4th January 2018, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

I have applied for both jrf scholarship and lecturer and I am selected only for lecturer post. May I get the scholarship facility for pursuing my ph.d program?
25th January 2018, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

I have applied in net exam for both JRF and Lecturer but I am selected only for assistance professor only not for JRF. Can I get the scholarship facility for pursuing my m.phil or ph.d program?
30th January 2018, 05:43 PM
sree2244

For Scholarship candidate should apply for JRF(Junior Research Fellowship) and Lecturer post then candidate applicable for the Scholarship with the recognized universities.
14th March 2018, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

I qualify ugc net ls want to do phd in commerce from government colleges will I get any scholarship for my PhD
5th June 2021, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

I have qualified csir net lectureship . Can i get any scholarship in phd ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?