1st March 2017, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for scholarship now after qualifying GATE in my 2nd semester?

Can I apply for scholarship now after qualifying GATE in my 2nd semester? Is it possible to apply now and get it? Can you please give me the information on the same? What is the minimum criteria on the gap of time to apply? Awaiting for the right response.

14th March 2017, 09:36 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I apply for scholarship now after qualifying GATE in my 2nd semester?

AICTE provides scholarship to M.Tech students. You qualify the GATE exam in 2nd semester and want to know whether you can apply for scholarship or not.

**I am sorry to say that you can not apply for GATE scholarship. The main reason is that the scholarship is provided to only those students who take admission in M.Tech program through GATE score only also it is given from the beginning of the course. It is not provided in the middle of the course. It does not matter whether you qualify the GATE exam after admission or not.

**If you have taken admission in M.Tech course through GATE exam then only you are eligible for GATE scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?