25th February 2013, 06:37 PM
S D KAVITHA

How to get a government lecturer post after qualifying NET exam?

after qualifyin the net exam do we need to any other exam to get the government lecturer

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for the position of Lecturer directly after qualifying in NET Exam?
  2. How to find Teaching Jobs being a candidate pursuing final year of MCA course?
  3. Is there any age limit to join as a Lecturer in Government Service after qualifying UGC NET lectureship?
  4. How to become a government lecturer after completing B.A LLM exam
  5. Can I apply for lecturer post in any government recognized college after scoring 45.5% in B.A and 61% in M.A?
  6. Can I be eligible for lecturer post in B.Ed college after qualifying B.A with 49%?
  7. How can I get lecturer job after qualifying NET exam
  8. What is the scope for a B.Tech student in banking sector and journalism?
  9. Am I eligible to join the post of lecturer in government college?
  10. Eligibility for Lecturer posts in government recognized colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am I eligible for the post of government polytechnic college?
  12. How to work in government college(Lecturer) after completing B.Tech IT with 8.1 CGPA
  13. Qualities required to become a government lecturer? Is it necessary to answer NET, Ph.D or M.Phil exam? Any experience needed? Which are the other government exam I should attend?
  14. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges
  15. Is it compulsory to do B.Ed after M.Com for teaching in colleges? Is M.Com qualification sufficient?
  16. Eligibility to appear in SLET with mentioned percentage in overall academic? Procedure to apply? -- [New]
  17. Can I apply for Lecturer Post in Aided Colleges in Kerala after qualifying the SET exam?
  18. Am I eligible for the post of guest lecturer at any Government or Non Government College after passing MSc in Food Nutrition?
4th May 2013, 01:19 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a government lecturer post after qualifying NET exam?

what is the average salary for lectureship after qualifying net exam?
4th May 2013, 11:44 PM
vkghanghas

After qualifying you should check employment news paper for post of lecturers in your subject and apply for that ..till than you can join any institute on contract basis
23rd September 2013, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

hw to join institute on contract basis.what kind of institute offer such recruitment
13th November 2013, 05:45 AM
Unregistered

How can apply for the contract basis jobs after qualifying NET? What will be the expected salary during contract basis?
30th June 2015, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

How to preparation net examination in commerce please refer book name
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?