13th December 2015, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

How to get scholarship for NET qualified?

I qualify the net(lecturer) so I what to know what scholarship give it. Can someone please give me the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the answer soon!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply in scholarship for UGC-NET(Physics) qualified candidate?
  2. How much amount I will get through UGC-NET Scholarship to study PhD in Commerce? Procedure to apply for Scholarship?
  3. How to get scholarship for NET qualified? -- [New]
  4. Is there any scholarship available for UGC-NET(Management) qualified candidate?
  5. Can I get scholarship if qualified in GPAT but haven't got admission in M.Pharma?
  6. Scholarship for GATE qualified SC candidate who is getting stipend?
  7. How can I get my scholarship if haven't received any feedback of application letter by UGC having qualified in NET and JRF?
  8. Eligibility to study Ph.D in Education with scholarship for a candidate who has qualified NET but disqualified in PG program?
  9. Is it mandatory for the GATE qualified students to pass the NET exam to be eligible for JRF scholarship?
  10. Can I get scholarship every month if qualified in GATE?
  11. Can I get scholarship every month if qualified in GATE?
  12. What I have to do to get MHRD Scholarship or Stipend being GATE qualified?
  13. How can I get MHRD Scholarship being a GATE qualified M.Tech student?
  14. What is the basic difference between Stipend and Scholarship? If I pass GATE exam will I get any scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get both GATE qualifying scholarship and SC category scholarship?
  16. Where can i get scholarship for doing Ph.D. in Rajasthan University?
  17. How GATE is beneficial to Engineers? Procedure to get scholarship for GATE qualified candidates?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for MHRD Scholarship to study M.Tech if haven't qualified in GATE?
14th December 2015, 06:16 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to get scholarship for NET qualified?

If you have qualified NET for both the JRF and the Lectuer post then you will be given either of them.
You will be provided the JRF Scholarship if you are going for the PhD Course or you can get the Lecturer post.
So if you are having the Lecturer post then you can not get any Scholarship.
If you are pursuing PhD then you can get the JRF Scholarship once you have registered yourself for the PhD course.
This is the procedure that is followed in case of NET Scholarships.
17th April 2016, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get scholarship for NET qualified?

How to get scholarship where only qualified for assistant profesor ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?