26th July 2015, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

How can I get lecturer's job after qualifying NET exam in commerce?

Hi,

I have qualified net exam in commerce and find very difficult to get a job in biharas there's no private colleges and the is not starting the procedure fot appointing lecturer so what the solution? Can someone please provide me the information on the same?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get lecturer job after qualifying NET exam
  2. Details about NET exam? Minimum qualifying marks for NET exam?
  3. Jobs related to MSc Biotech field? Is it possible to get a government job without qualifying the NET exam?
  4. Will if be easy for me to get a government job after qualifying NET exam?
  5. Which field is better for me after passing B.Tech with 66%
  6. List jobs for Graduates in Government Polytechnic colleges?
  7. Can I take a job in government sector as a commerce lecturer after MBA in Marketing? Can I give NET commerce?
  8. Elifibility for Bachelor of Electronics Commerce course? Job opportunities after this course?
  9. Am I Eligible for The Post of Degree Lecturers ( Commerce)? I've completed MBA(Finance), PGDHRM, M.Phil. and currently pursuing Ph.d.
  10. What are the job opportunities after doing MSc in Biostatistics in private as well as public sector?
  11. Procedure of college or university selection after qualifying NET JRF exam for PhD? How an employed person can do phd after qualifying NET JRF exam?
  12. Do lecturers get more salary after passing NET exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the NET(gross) salary of government college lecturers?
  14. If I do NET commerce then will I be eligible for the job of commerce lecturer in degree colleges?
  15. How to get a job as RAW officer? I have completed my degree in commerce
  16. How to do Ph.D without qualifying the NET exam?
  17. Will there be any Government Job Opportunities after qualifying in GATE Exam? Is this possible to do Ph.D after qualifying in GATE Exam?
  18. Can a person be eligible for Teaching Job in school and universities after completing B.Ed and qualifying NET,SLET exam?
19th January 2016, 12:59 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get lecturer's job after qualifying NET exam in commerce?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

I have qualified net exam in commerce and find very difficult to get a job in biharas there's no private colleges and the is not starting the procedure fot appointing lecturer so what the solution? Can someone please provide me the information on the same?

Thanks!
The aspirant is eligible for a Lecturer post after the NET examination. The aspirant has to apply to the post advertised by various colleges. The college authorities appoint a lecturer by their own means. There may be a written test or a walk in interview before selection. The main qualifications are Master’s Degree and NET (National Eligibility Test) examination. The aspirant can apply for a job in government and government aided colleges.
9th December 2021, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get lecturer's job after qualifying NET exam in commerce?

Now i am doing my master degree in commerce.I am 1st year student.how can I apply net exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?