27th April 2015, 01:19 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Education after completion of M.Sc Education (Phy)?

Sir/Mam,

Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Education after completion of M.Sc Education (Phy)? What should I do to get the admission now for doing Ph.D? Can someone please list me down all the possibilities for doing the course and to ensure that I will set a good future?

27th April 2015, 06:43 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Education after completion of M.Sc Education (Phy)?

Yes you will be able to pursue the course of PhD in Education once you have completed your M.Sc in Education.
You will need to keep a minimum of 50% in that course and you will have to crack the Entrance Examination to get admission in that course.
To get admission into the PhD Course you will have to clear the NET Examination and then you will also have to crack a Personal Interview that will be conducted by the University where you are going to pursue your PhD.
So if you are able to crack the Examination and also the Personal Interview you will be able to pursue the PhD Course with a very good Scholarship that will be provided to you by the Government of India.
So you will need to prepare for the NET Examination as quickly as possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?