30th April 2015, 09:10 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get study scholarship in Gujarat state?

Is it possible to get study scholarship in Gujarat state? Is there anything like that? If so, Who all can apply for the scholarship? Can you please give me the complete information to apply for the same? Awaiting to get a reply back soon. I have no idea about the scholarship details in Gujarat, so please help!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Scholarship by Gujarat State Government to study MBBS if secured 80% in 12th Science?
  2. How can I apply for scholarship if pursing B.Tech 4th year in Gujarat?
  3. Is there any subsidy or scholarship for Gujarati student to study engineering?
  4. Steps to become an Aeronautical engineering for BE(Mechanical student)? What are the physical requirements?
  5. How to get scholarship for further studies in life?
  6. Am I eligible to get scholarship being a 11th Science student of Gujarat State Board?
  7. Annual Income limit to apply for Gujarat State Government scholarship for ST student who is pursuing B.Tech?
  8. What are the procedures and eligibility criteria to take admission in colleges of Gujarat for BBA course?
  9. Can I get MP State Government scholarship if pursuing B.Tech 2nd year in Gujarat but belongs to Madhya Pradesh?
  10. After passing diploma in civil engineering from L.E college with 54% can I get admission in other state with donation?
  11. How to get the Gujarat State Domicile Certificate? Can I give any exam for local government jobs including Panchayat?
  12. Eligibility criteria for admission in MBBS course in Gujarat?
  13. Procedure to get scholarship for M.Sc(Biotechnology) 1st year student?
  14. What's the eligibility for taking admission in MCA course in Gujarat? I have done my HSC from Pune and my BCA from North Gujarat University
  15. What is the procedure to get the study scholarship? Who is eligible to apply for study scholarship?
  16. Procedure to study Ph.D with scholarship in Europe?
  17. List of colleges offering admission in M.Tech with scholarship in Gujarat, Chhattisgarh and Uttar Pradesh? Minimum marks required to get GATE scholarship? Education loan facility available?
  18. Government scholarships for ST students for Higher Education? -- [Most Discussed]
30th April 2015, 05:16 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get study scholarship in Gujarat state?

Yes, government of Gujarat provide scholarships for all eligible and meritorious candidates to pursue their higher education. Gujarat government offers the following scholarships:

1. Central sector scheme of scholarship for college and university candidates.

-> To apply for this scholarship, the candidate should have passed class 12 examination with a minimum aggregate of 80% marks and his family income should not exceed Rs.4.5 lacs per annum.

2. CM scholarship scheme

-> To avail this scholarship candidate should have passed class 12 from Gujarat board and their family annual income should not exceed Rs.4.5 lacs.

3. Oil and natural gas corporation limited scholarship for SC/ ST candidates.

* To apply for the above scholarships candidate should apply online at http://scholarships.gujarat.gov.in/cmscholarships/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?