3rd November 2014, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

How much should I score in GRE to get scholarship?

Hello everyone,
In gre, for which score will get scholarship.
I want to know about scholarship that achieve
Please let me know about that score
Thank you in advance

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for GRE and achieve a good score? How to get a scholarship based on GRE score?
  2. How much should I score in GRE to get scholarship? -- [New]
  3. Are there any institutions providing PG diploma courses in Pharmacy related to Drug Designing and Clinical Trails in AP or in South India?
  4. What is the procedure to do MS mechanical if I am a mechanical engineer
  5. How much GRE score is required to do Masters in USA? GRE coaching centers in Bangalore and their fee structure?
  6. Which are the colleges/universities that are offering MS? Is a good GRE score necessary to get admitted in UK colleges? Chances of getting scholarship?
  7. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  8. Can I get admission in MS at US having 67% in BE? What score should I secure to get scholarship?
  9. How much to score in GRE to get good college with scholarship?
  10. Score required in GRE and TOEFL to get full scholarship?
  11. How much score is needed in GRE and TOEFL to get admission in germany? How much score is required to be eligible to have scholarship in the colleges?
  12. Which universities will accept my following GRE and TOEFL scores??
  13. How can I be eligible for Masters program in Cancer in Germany?
  14. Can I get Scholarship to do M.S. in USA after scoring 950 in GRE?
  15. What is the procedure for doing Masters in Germany after completing Mechanical? How can I apply for it? How much is the cost for study there?
  16. What should be my GRE score to get scholarship in USA? I have secured 86% in SSC, 92% in Intermediate and 72% in B.Tech
  17. Good GRE scores can get me a scholarship to study in Europe or USA?
  18. Details about GRE: Scope and colleges accepting GRE scores? -- [Most Discussed]

30th November 2014, 11:48 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much should I score in GRE to get scholarship?

You will not get any scholarship only by scoring good marks in GRE examination. You can get scholarship only if the university you are applying to pursue your higher studies offers scholarships to candidates. Then, the university will take into consideration your Graduation Percentage, GRE, TOEFL score and some universities provides scholarships only to students who takes admissions in the starting of the academic year. But, it is best to score more than 300 marks in GRE examination to be eligible to get scholarship for pursuing your higher studies.

30th November 2014, 07:06 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much should I score in GRE to get scholarship?

You cannot get scholarship only on the basis of GRE score. That's because the universities will consider overall academic profile of a candidate to offer scholarships. Mostly the requirement will be as follows
1)Graduation Percentage : 70
2)GRE : 300
3)IELTS : at least 6.5
And there is no guarantee, that you will get scholarship even if you have all these requirements. Because the universities will offer scholarships only to limited number of students. So, you should apply for admission as soon as possible, if you want to get a scholarship.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?