18th July 2017, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to get a scholarship for doing MS in USA after completing Biotech engineering?

I am studying 1st-year biotech engineering in NMANIT nitte and I want to go to abroad(USA) to do my MS. What should I do to perceive my dreams? Should I start preparing right now? Am in the right place? Is biotech engineering in NMANIT nitte a right place to perceive my dreams? :O

Related Questions:
19th July 2017, 09:53 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to get a scholarship for doing MS in USA after completing Biotech engineering?

To get scholarship for doing MS course in USA, you should have passed Bachelor's degree course with at least 60% aggregate marks from a recognised university, you should have to appear in GRE and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations and get good score in these examinations and you need to apply for scholarship at least before 3-4 months of commencement of semester as scholarships will be offered on first come first serve basis.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?