18th July 2017, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Prime Minister scholarship for girls for scoring 95 percent above in intermediate?

Procedure to apply for Prime Minister scholarship for girls who scored 95 percent above in intermediate? Can you please give me the steps which I have to follow for the same? It will be really helpful if you can give me the answer soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get prime minister's scholarship for girls who have scored above 95 percentage marks in intermediate?
  2. How much scholarship amount we can get after scoring 97.5 percent in intermediate? Procedure to apply for the scholarship?
  3. Procedure to apply for scholarship after completion of intermediate with 96 percent marks?
  4. Can I apply for Prime Minister's Scholarship Scheme to study B.Tech in Distance mode if working in Indian Army?
  5. Applied for Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme but did not received
  6. Procedure to get merit scholarship after scoring 964 marks in intermediate? What are the available opportunities to apply for scholarship?
  7. Eligibility criteria to apply for Prime Minister Special Scholarship Scheme?
  8. Can a 10th with 8 CGPA apply for Prime Minister Scholarship Schemes? How to apply for it? Eligibility criteria for it?
  9. Can a son of Indian Army apply for Prime Minister's Scholarship scheme for Central Armed Police Forces and Assam Rifles?
  10. Can a CRPF girl child get interest free education loan? Is there any Prime Minister scholarship schemes available for us?
  11. Steps followed to get scholarship after securing 97.5 percentage in intermediate?
  12. Am I eligible to get a scholarship for doing higher studies after scoring 82 percent in 12th board?
  13. Can a son of Haryana Police apply for Prime Minister's Scholarship Scheme for Central Armed Police Forces And Assam Rifles?
  14. How can I get scholarship after scoring 82 percent in 12th CBSE board?
  15. How can I get merit scholarship after scoring 977 marks in intermediate?
  16. Who was the first PM of India? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible to get merit scholarship after 976 marks in intermediate? Procedure to apply for scholarship?
  18. Procedure to apply for scholarship for doing higher studies after completion of 10th with 78 percent marks? -- [New]
19th July 2017, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Prime Minister scholarship for girls for scoring 95 percent above in intermediate?

I am distinction in B.E. Civil, I want scholarship for M.Tech. What is procedure let me inform. [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?