12th August 2015, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

What should I do if applied but haven't received MHRD scholarship having secured 86.4% in 12th CBSE?

Sir
I have got 86.4% in 12th CBSE Board exam. I am selected for the MHRD Scholarship. I had given my Bank details through E-mail but till now haven't received my scholarship. Please tell me what can I do now?

24th August 2015, 08:45 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do if applied but haven't received MHRD scholarship having secured 86.4% in 12th CBSE?

There can be various reasons of not getting the scholarship money. Hence you need to contact the authority to know the reason and get your matter resolved. First you should send an email stating your problem. Mention your name, Roll No. in X/XII/AIPMT and AIEEE, Registration No., Father's name and Residential address, Contact No. in E Mail. The email ID is given below.
[email protected]

It will be resolved within three working days. However, if not resolved, contact the below mentioned authority.

THE SECRETARY,
CBSE
SHIKSHA KENDRA,
2, COMMUNITY CENTRE,
PREET VIHAR, DELHI-110092
FAX : 22515826

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?