4th March 2016, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

What are the steps followed to get admission and scholarship for EDC program?

My name is Pari Bano , I have done my master in social science , I would like to apply in any university where ECD is offering , In this regard I need your help for admission process and also scholarship please. What are the steps followed to get admission and scholarship for EDC program?

Regards,
Pari

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any scholarship for 12th HSC board passed students in Maharashtra?
  2. Conditions for getting admission in MDS in abroad countries? Is there a scholarship program? List of colleges having scholarship program?
  3. Can I get scholarship at the time of admission to B.Com.B.L. program? How much amount I will get?
  4. What are the steps I need to follow up to get scholarship for doing MS abroad?
  5. What is the procedure followed to get scholarship for UG degree with 87% marks in 12th?
  6. Is there any scholarship available for candidates from ST and SC caste to get? How to get the scholarship?
  7. Am I eligible to get any scholarship if I belong to OC category and currently doing my dgree?
  8. How get scholarship in India for doing MBBS course? What are the steps to be followed for getting the MBBS scholarship?
  9. Procedure to get scholarship for studying M.Phil in Mathematics?
  10. Is it possible to get scholarship while studying M.Tech? What are the steps to be followed?
  11. From where to download IGRUA form? Previous years papers and study material?
  12. Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission in any universityof UK for Ph.D program with scholarship?
  13. Is it necessary to take GRE and TOEFL exam to study Ph.D in foreign countries?
  14. What should be done to get scholarship in West Bengal for doing B.Ed course?
  15. From where I will get GATE scholarship to study Ph.D program?
  16. What are the steps which we need to follow to get the scholarship for studying in abroad from India?
  17. Can I do B.EDC in regular in any college in Calicut? I am doing BBA in correspondence
  18. How to enter foreign universities for m.tech in biotechnology with scholarships? -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?