29th February 2016, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get scholarship while studying M.Tech? What are the steps to be followed?

How could I get scholarship in M. Tech ?Is it possible to do job and study at a time ? Can someone please guide me with the complete information on the same? It will be really helpful if you can let me know the complete steps which I have to follow.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the steps I need to follow up to get scholarship for doing MS abroad?
  2. Is it possible to get scholarship while studying M.Tech? What are the steps to be followed? -- [New]
  3. How to renew my MHRD scholarship?
  4. Is it possible to get scholarship for ST candidates while studying in Government Engineering college?
  5. Is there any possibility for me to get scholarship for continuing my studies while doing B.Pharm 1st year?
  6. How can I get scholarship if studying M.Tech 1st year with GATE scorecard?
  7. What is the procedure followed to get scholarship for UG degree with 87% marks in 12th?
  8. Is there any scholarship available for candidates from ST and SC caste to get? How to get the scholarship?
  9. Am I eligible to get any scholarship if I belong to OC category and currently doing my dgree?
  10. How can I apply for scholarship if I want to do B.Com in Dixit college?
  11. Can I apply CBSE merit scholarship for my PG course also?
  12. How get scholarship in India for doing MBBS course? What are the steps to be followed for getting the MBBS scholarship?
  13. Is there any scholarship available for studying nursing in abroad?
  14. What should be done to get scholarship in West Bengal for doing B.Ed course?
  15. On what basis is the scholarship given? I am studying MBBS 2nd year and want scholarship -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How can I get laptop as scholarship being a B.Tech(CSE) student, studying on fee reimbursement and merit scholarship?
  17. What is the procedure followed to get my scholarship for studying in abroad?
  18. Where to get the application form for BC-E muslims
9th March 2016, 04:54 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it possible to get scholarship while studying M.Tech? What are the steps to be followed?

AICTE provides stipend/ scholarship to the students who get admitted in M.Tech course through GATE score. You will get Rs.12400 per month which is credited directly in your bank account.

>>But the thing is that you will get this stipend, if you get admission in regular course of M.Tech. So it is not possible to get the scholarship if you want to do job and study at a time.

Procedure to get the scholarship

>>After getting admission, you have to fill an online form of scholarship of GATE/ GPAT in AICTE website after knowing college ID and student ID from the college.

>>In the online form you have to fill your personal details, bank details, academic details etc. After submitting the form, the form is validated by college authority.

>>After uploading your attendance into the AICTE website, your stipend is credited directly into your bank account.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?