31st October 2015, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

What are the steps which we need to follow to get the scholarship for studying in abroad from India?

What are the steps which we need to follow to get the scholarship for studying in abroad from India? Is there any scholarship scheme available first of all? If so can someone please guide me on the same? Is there any exam which we need to prepare for?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the steps I need to follow up to get scholarship for doing MS abroad?
  2. What is the procedure followed to get my scholarship for studying in abroad?
  3. How to get scholarship for doing Medicine course abroad?
  4. What is the procedure which I need to follow to get the scholarship and do Ph.D in Biotechnology in India?
  5. What is the procedure followed for doing abroad studies after completion of diploma in computer engineering?
  6. Is there any scholarship available for studying nursing in abroad?
  7. Which exam I need to qualify to get free scholarship for studying abroad after 12th?
  8. List of agriculture colleges abroad with scholarship program details
  9. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing MS in abroad with scholarship?
  10. What is the procedure followed to get the scholarship for studying abroad in Australia?
  11. What are the scholarships that we can get for studying B.Tech Food Technology in abroad?
  12. What is the criteria and qualification required for doing M.Tech from abroad? Can I get scholarship for the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is it possible for me to get scholarship for doing higher studies in abroad after 12th?
  14. What are the courses available for studying abroad in commerce stream with scholarship?
  15. What is the procedure to follow to study B.Sc Physics abroad?
  16. List of universities which offer MBBS course in Abroad through scholarship test?
  17. Is there any possibility for me to get scholarship for continuing my studies while doing B.Pharm 1st year? -- [New]
  18. List of universities which offer Animation course with scholarship in Abroad?
31st October 2015, 08:58 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the steps which we need to follow to get the scholarship for studying in abroad from India?

You can get scholarship through the following ways :-

- You can get scholarship from MHRD for previous academic record or for studying in the tie-up universities.
- You can get scholarship for performing well in the field of academics.
- You can also get scholarship on attaining good achievement in the extra curricular or research field.
- You can also get scholarship on the basis of good performance in the entrance exams based on which the foreign institutes take admission like IELTS, GRE, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?