7th June 2016, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

When to apply for an Education Loan after or before counselling of KIITEE?

Hi, I am preparing for KIITEE and want to study B.Tech course. I just want to know that when should I apply for an Education Loan, means, after counselling or before?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Education Loan for KIITEE?
  2. Should I apply for Education Loan after B.Tech counselling?
  3. What amount I have to pay in return against Bank Education Loan if pursue B.Tech?
  4. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study Diploma Engineering course? Benefits of applying for an education loan at SBI?
  5. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  6. How can I apply for Student Loan for my son's education in Australia while working there?
  7. Is there any problem to apply for an Education Loan for a Personal Loan taker?
  8. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  9. Can i get education loan for 1 lakh for BBA course? When should we apply for education loan?
  10. List of best Banks to apply for an Education Loan to study MS in UK?
  11. Can I apply for Education Loan for my brother’s education if having no IT file and Mortgage?
  12. How can I apply to get Education Loan to study B.Tech in KIIT University? Is KIIT University offers scholarships to ST student? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Will I get loan for 3rd and 4th year if have backlog in 2nd year?
  14. Possibility to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 3.5 Lacs if already taken which has limit of B.Tech 1st year? Procedure to apply?
  15. Can I apply for an Education Loan if secure admission in a Private college?
  16. Can I apply for an Education Loan if secured admission in a Private college?
  17. Can I apply for Education Loan if pursuing MBA in IIPM, Delhi?
  18. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
7th June 2016, 08:18 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When to apply for an Education Loan after or before counselling of KIITEE?

You need to apply for an Education loan only after completion of counselling process of KIITEE. Because, the banks will offer you an education loan only if you secure admission in any course in the college. If you apply before counselling process without knowing whether you can get admission or not, the complete process will go into vain if you don't get admission in KIITEE. So, I suggest you to apply for an Education loan after completion of Counselling process and once, you had received admission letter from the college.
7th June 2016, 10:10 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When to apply for an Education Loan after or before counselling of KIITEE?

You should apply for the education loan :-

- After the counselling is over ; when you get the admission letter.

You need to approach bank with this admission letter along with prospectus and fee structure letter to opt for education loan.
7th June 2016, 10:56 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for loan after securing admission in a recognized institute or college through counselling. Hence, after completion of counselling you will be allotted college.
After confirmed admission through counselling you can visit any bank branch with supported documents to apply for education loan.
8th June 2016, 12:29 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

You are preparing for KIITEE and want to study B.Tech course. You have to apply for the educational loan for this after counseling. After counseling, you will get an admission slip from the college which is used for applying the educational loan.

Documents required:

--Xerox copy of the academic qualification

--color photograph

--identity and address proof photocopy

--Admission Slip which you got at the time of admission

--College fee structure

Following are the procedure you have to follow for applying the educational loan after counseling:

--firstly visit to nearest bank branch through which you want to take the educational loan but in my opinion you have to take the educational loan from those bank whose rate of interest is low such as SBI, CBI etc

--Fill the form in which you have to fill your personal details, academic details, details of loan amount etc and then submit it with relevant documents

--Your form will be firstly validated with the bank official then after it will be sanctioned within 15 days after the validation.
8th June 2016, 01:26 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

To be eligible to apply for an Education loan, you must have secured admission in any course in a Government recognised University.

As per the information you have provided in you query, it is clear that you are preparing for kIITEE to do B.Tech course. So, if you apply for an Education loan now, the bank will ask you to submit admission letter as a proof that you have got admission in B.Tech course, you will not get admission letter before counselling process.

The admission letters are issued only after completion of counselling process. So, I advise you to apply for an Education loan only after you get an admission letter from KIIT i.e., after completion of counselling process.
26th August 2022, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Can i get education loan in sbi bank for btech without counselling ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?