31st May 2015, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

From when should I start repayment of my Education Loan taken against B.Tech course? Latest Education Loan rate of interest?

Hello Sir,
I am Sushant Singh and I have taken
an Education Loan and doing B.Tech.
I just want to know when can I start paying
the Loan without any fine. What is rate of Interest at present?

Related Questions:
  1. How much interest will be charged on Education Loan to study MDS? Detailed information about Mode of Repayment?
  2. How to extend repayment time of education loan without interest?
  3. How can I get Bank Education Loan with low interest rate to study MBBS in Russia? Mode of repayment?
  4. WBMDFC offers Education Loan to study B.Tech? Rate of Interest charged against Education Loan?
  5. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  6. Detailed information about Margin and Repayment of Loan terms available in Bank Education Loan scheme?
  7. How much interest I have to pay on Education Loan to study MBA in Abroad? Detailed information about mode of repayment?
  8. IS there any interest free education loan available?
  9. How can I get Education Loan of Rs 25 Lacs with low interest rate to study MS in The University of Manchester?
  10. Is there full scholarship available in Abroad for doing MDS?
  11. Can I extend the repayment amount if taken Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs?
  12. How much subsidy I will get if taken Education Loan of Rs. 3.4 Lacs?
  13. Interest rates are charged from the beginning or at the end of the course if pursuing B.Tech through Education Loan?
  14. Can I get Education loan for MSW course through distance education?
  15. Criteria for getting subsidy on Education Loan Interest? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the rules of Repayment of Education Loan in Bank of India if a candidate doesn't get placement after completing education?
  17. Education loan for studying M.Tech?
  18. Mode of Repayment against Education Loan offered by Bank Of Baroda for self organized 1 year Diploma course?
6th June 2015, 05:43 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: From when should I start repayment of my Education Loan taken against B.Tech course? Latest Education Loan rate of interest?

The repayment has to be done when :-

- You join any organization for job.
- Six months completion of your course for which you had taken loan.

Note :- From the above two, whichever occurs earlier you have to start repayment from that time.

The current rate of interest is 13.45 percent. However, it fluctuates from time to time and ranges between 13-14.5 percent.
8th June 2015, 02:34 PM
Sam James

Default Re: From when should I start repayment of my Education Loan taken against B.Tech course? Latest Education Loan rate of interest?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I am Sushant Singh and I have taken
an Education Loan and doing B.Tech.
I just want to know when can I start paying
the Loan without any fine. What is rate of Interest at present?
The interest rate is dependent on bank to bank and also the terms and conditions you signed while availing the scholarship. If you got the government subsidy scheme then you may get interest - free during the course period.

Repayment may be started once you get a job after the course or one year after the completion of degree whichever is earlier.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?