6th September 2016, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

When will be the form of Maulana Azad National Fellowship be out? How much amount has to be paid yearly?

Hello sir, I have taken admission in Ph.D course at Punjab University. Please tell me when will be the form of Maulana Azad National Fellowship be out? How much amount I can get yearly?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get MANIT Bhopal for B.Tech after scoring 140 marks in AIEEE under general category? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can a minority girl apply for Maulana Azad National Scholarship for Minority Community Girls if, her father's income is 4 lakh?
  3. Can i get a seat in MANIT Bhopal after scoring 162 marks in AIEEE?
  4. What is Manu B.Ed entrance exam date
  5. Can I get MANIT after scoring 90 marks in AIEEE? I belong to ST category
  6. Will I get MANIT Bhopal? I have scored 200 in EEE Architecture
  7. can I get MANIT after scoring 14000 rank in state? I belong to SC category
  8. Can I get MA NIT Bhopal after scoring 120 marks out of 360 in AIEEE? I belong to MP
  9. Can I get MANIT with state rank of 1356 rank?
  10. B.Ed Entrance date of Maulana Azad National Urdu University? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I get any branch in MANIT after scoring 53412 in AIEEE and OBC category rank of 12144?
  12. Can I get MANIT or SPA Bhopal after scoring 123 rank in JEE mains
  13. Where to get the forms for Maulana Azad Medical College? When will the forms be available?
  14. Eligibility to study PhD(Urdu) in Maulana Azad National Urdu University for English postgraduate who is graduate in Urdu?
  15. How to fillup PhD(Urdu) application of Maulana Azad National Urdu University? Cost of application?
  16. Possibility to apply for B.Tech course at Maulana Azad National Urdu University if studied Urdu at 10th level? -- [New]
  17. Eligibility and educational qualification required to apply for PhD(Persian) course in Maulana Azad National Urdu University?
  18. Can I get admission in Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology, Bhopal if secured 4959 State Rank in JEE Main?
11th September 2016, 09:41 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: When will be the form of Maulana Azad National Fellowship be out? How much amount has to be paid yearly?

Maulana Azad National Fellowship is provided to students belonging to Minority communities who are pursuing higher education M.Phil/ Ph.D degree. You are interested to know when the application form is released.

**The application form is filled in the month of July. The online application for this year is over. So you can try for the next year.

Fellowship amount:

--Rs. Rs.25,000/- p.m. for initial two years for JRF

--Rs.28,000/- p.m. for remaining tenure for SRF

**If you still have any doubt then you can go through the detailed advertisement of Maulana Azad Fellowship program of this year which is mentioned in below attachment. In my opinion you have to be in regular touch with its official website to get aware about all its latest information

Attached Files
File Type: pdf Maulana Azad national fellowship.pdf(110.2 KB, 14 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?