23rd May 2016, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get scholarship after completion of inter with 96.6% marks and belong to OC category?

Sir/Mam,

I got 96.6% in inter and belong to OC category would I get any scholarship. Can you please provide me the details on the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back soon as possible. Hope that I will get the answer soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarship for meritorious backward community student?
  2. Is it possible for me to get a study scholarship after completion of 10th standard with 85% marks and belong to General category in Haryana?
  3. How can I get scholarship if I got 97% marks in Intermediate and belong to OC category?
  4. Is there any scholarship available after completion of 12th with 96% marks?
  5. Can I get any scholarship after scoring 990 marks in intermediate
  6. Am I eligible to get study scholarship if I have scored 957 marks in my intermediate and belong to OC category?
  7. Am I eligible for any Education loan or scholarship? Can I get any A.P. state scholarship under OBC?
  8. Am I eligible to get any scholarship if I belong to OC category and currently doing my dgree?
  9. Can i get scholarship after securing 82% in 12th under BSEB Board? What is the procedure to apply for the scholarhsip?
  10. How can I get admission to study PhD in Andhra University if secured 52% in M.Sc(Mathematics)?
  11. Am I eligible for doing Ph.D course after completion of 49% marks?
  12. How to get scholarship after inter? I have secured 982 marks and I belong to OC
  13. Am I eligible to get study scholarship next after completion of 12th with 62.4% in PCM?
  14. How to get a Scholarship after scoring 86% of marks in 12th Class being a candidate from OBC category?
  15. Am I eligible for getting scholarship if my caste is OC and I have scored 91% marks in IPE?
  16. Scholarship eligibility after 99 marks in inter 2nd year?
  17. Scholarship after 98 marks in inter marks?
  18. Scholarship in M.Tech after 30.69 marks in GATE? Colleges to apply for? -- [Most Discussed]
23rd May 2016, 10:33 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get scholarship after completion of inter with 96.6% marks and belong to OC category?

Yes, you are very much eligible to avail scholarship program after having scored 96.6%% in your intermediate examination.

You should have scored a minimum of 60% in your intermediate examination in order to be eligible for scholarship. therefore in your case you are very much eligible to apply for it.
24th May 2016, 01:56 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get scholarship after completion of inter with 96.6% marks and belong to OC category?

Definitely you will be eligible after scoring 96.6% in your intermediate. If you have passed your intermediate from CBSE board then you will be eligible for CBSE merit scholarship. All candidates who enroll themselves in the CBSE merit list are eligible for scholarship offered by center government. You simply have to visit the official website of CBSE and download your scholarship form. Fill it properly and attest from your school. After that post your application on the specified address. After doing this you will get the scholarship amount in your bank account that you have mentioned in your application form. Other than CBSE scholarship you can also apply for the Indian oil scholarship exam.
12th September 2016, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

I got 98.2% in intermediate mpc is am eligible for merit scholarship from bc catogery
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?