23rd October 2017, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

Where to apply for instant education loan? Guidance for a person investing in Stocks?

Sir, I am government servant and I am working in Stock/ Share through SherKhan. But currently I have now sufficient amount for the fees of my son. Please tell me how can I get instant education loan? Guide me for the same?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get education loan for B.Sc Nursing from Samarpan college, Lucknow?
  2. Whether my Education Loan amount can be waived off if I am Physically Handicapped person?
  3. How can I get Education Loan to study MCA if my father is an Handicapped person?
  4. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study Diploma Engineering course? Benefits of applying for an education loan at SBI?
  5. Possibility to apply for an education loan in security of PF account?
  6. Should I have to pay the loan amount for decades under Education Loan scheme?
  7. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  8. Am I eligible to get education loan for studying in BITS Pilani?
  9. How can I apply for Student Loan for my son's education in Australia while working there?
  10. Which course should I do if quit B.Tech due to money problem?
  11. Is there any problem to apply for an Education Loan for a Personal Loan taker?
  12. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  13. Can i get education loan for 1 lakh for BBA course? When should we apply for education loan?
  14. List of best Banks to apply for an Education Loan to study MS in UK?
  15. Can I apply for Education Loan for my brother’s education if having no IT file and Mortgage?
  16. Will I get loan for 3rd and 4th year if have backlog in 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Whether Education Loan includes ticket fares in case of Study Abroad?
  18. Can I get Bank Education Loan to study Master of Physiotherapy? -- [New]
27th October 2017, 10:59 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where to apply for instant education loan? Guidance for a person investing in Stocks?

For education loan, either you should have a regular income or you must have some property, which you can keep as collateral with bank. Some banks even accept FDs and funds.

Just walk into a bank nearby and apply on an application form and submit it with all the relevant documents.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?