24th October 2015, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

What documents or assets needs to be presented before bank to get education loan?

Sir,

I want to know that what are the documents and assets that i will have to present in Bank so that they can successfully sanction me an education loan? Please let me know asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Interest rates charges against Education Loan by Andhra Bank for B.Tech course? Documents required to apply for Education Loan?
  2. Documents required to submit for Bank Education Loan to study M.Tech? For what period of time I can repay Bank Education Loan? Interest rates charged against it?
  3. Which Bank sponsored Education Loan of Rs. 18 Lacs to study MS in India? Documents required to apply?
  4. Do i need to take approval letter from my college to approach for education loan?
  5. What to do if Bank says that they do not provide loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. When I will get Education Loan after submitting all the documents? Documents required to submit?
  7. Am I eligible to get a scholarship if I have scored 68% marks?
  8. Assets for security to apply for Bank Education Loan to study BDS course?
  9. Can I get education loan to study Bachelor in Medical Laboratory Technician program in UK? Documents required to get education loan?
  10. Documents required to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16.5 Lacs to study MBA in Abroad?
  11. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA? Documents required to submit?
  12. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  13. Documents required to submit for Bank Education Loan to study MBBS? At what time I have to submit?
  14. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Massachusetts Institute of Technology?
  15. Am I eligible to get educational for doing UG course in Delhi University?
  16. How should i approach for education loan being from a poor family background?
  17. Documents required to apply for Bank Education Loan to study M.Pharmacy?
  18. Eligibility for getting education loan for higher studies in Technical field?
25th October 2015, 11:22 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What documents or assets needs to be presented before bank to get education loan?

The following documents need to submitted to bank for getting education loan :-

1. Proof of Identity
2. Proof of Income
3. Proof of Residence
4. Bank Statement
5. Admission Letter
6. Property Documents
7. Application Form
8. Passport Size Photos
25th October 2015, 04:43 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What documents or assets needs to be presented before bank to get education loan?

Documents required :-

- Identity proof
- Income tax proof from the co-borrower.
- House tax proof/ rent for residential proof.
- Prospectus from the concerned institute.
- Fee structure of the concerned institute
- Your previous academic records- Photocopy.
- Completely and correctly filled and signed bank documents for education loan.

Assets -

- No asset is required to be mortgaged for loan up to 7.5 lakhs.
- Assets like land, house, vehicle, insurance, NSCs, etc. can be mortgaged for loan above 7.5 lakhs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?