8th February 2016, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Will all GPAT qualified students get scholarship?

Will all GPAT qualified students get scholarship? Can someone please give me the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the answer soon!

Related Questions:
23rd February 2016, 03:27 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Will all GPAT qualified students get scholarship?

AICTE provides stipend or scholarship to all GATE/ GPAT qualified students. This is not the only condition for getting the stipend. There are some other conditions too for availing the scholarship.

--Student must qualified Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT)

--Student must get admission in M.Pharma course in any AICTE approved institution through GPAT score.

--Student also has to maintain a minimum percentage in every month too in college.

>>After getting admission, you have to fill an online form at the AICTE website in which you have to fill your basic information, bank details, academic details. After submitting the online form it is firstly validated by your college authority. After this every month your attendance is uploaded to AICTE website, then after your scholarship or stipend of Rs.12400 per month is credited directly into your account.

17th February 2017, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Minimum percentage of attendance to obtain g pat scholarship in each month??
27th April 2018, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

I have qualified GPAT 2017 according to the revised list. I will be taking admission in M.Pharma. this year. What amount of stipend will I get?
1st August 2018, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Can I get gpat scholarship I was qualified gpat 2017 ,now 2018 I am going to join mpharm through gpat rank ,my rank is 226 .how many members are eligible to get fellowship ,all the students are eligible for getting scholarship of qualified gpat candidates??
19th January 2019, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

I qualified gpat 2017 exam, according to revised meri list of Gpat 2017 that is valid for 3 years mean 2017-19 ....but I wants to take admission in 2019 this year so can I eligible for M.phrma Scholarship according to that score card?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?