6th January 2016, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for any scholarship after 12th with 82%?

I wanted to know that the scholarship when I got 82% in 12th standard? I am looking for a quick response from your side. Would you please help me in this regard?

8th January 2016, 10:34 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible for any scholarship after 12th with 82%?

Yes, CSSS is a scholarship offered for candidates who have scored better marks in 10+2 board examination.

The last date of filling the application for scholarship for 2015 is closed. So, you are not eligible to apply for scholarship now.

The detail of scholarship is available at www.cbse.nic.in.
8th January 2016, 10:47 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible for scholarship from CBSE on the basis of 12th result. Since you have received percentage of more than 80 in your 12th, so you are eligible for CBSE scholarship. The details of the scholarship is attached below for your kind reference.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CBSE CSS Scholarship.pdf(805.4 KB, 2 views)
8th January 2016, 11:43 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Yes, there is CSSS scholarship by Ministry of HRD for the meritorious candidates who have performed well in board examination.

So, you were eligible to apply for scholarship but as the last date of application is closed which is 30th Novemeber. So, you have missed the opportunity to apply for it if your aggregate is above cut off fixed by board.

For more information about scholarship visit at https://www.scholarships.gov.in/main.do
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?