5th July 2012, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges for b.com. which don't require maths in 12th? forms dates?

i want to do accountancy honours in b.com...i dont have maths as my subject...i opted for computer science and i am from cbse board....can i get admission in a good college in kolkata?

8th July 2012, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges for b.com. which don't require maths in 12th? forms dates?

i have heard that if i haven"t taken maths.. i wont get admission in Shri ram college of commerce. i am a student of commerce and willing to do B.com plus C.A. plz HELP!
7th May 2013, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir that time i gave the12 class exam .and iam so confused about my result.so only ihave fill only amu aligarh universityform in b.com honours.and in 12class i have not a maths.and my family have some problem so i can not aford coaching of b.com .
30th May 2013, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

who is the best college for bcom with math bec i get 83persent in12
3rd February 2014, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

I am currently in class 10th ! I am thinking to take commerce and entreprenurship in 11th
After 12th i want to pursue in bba and mba
Can i know the names of top colleges in india for baa and mba
9th July 2014, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

sir i passed 12th comerce class from cbse board without maths and i score 70 in my best 4 sub and i also have obc and girls quta so which clgs of du are suitable for me
29th June 2015, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

How many colleges in delhi university does not require maths in bcom honours
17th January 2017, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

I have not opted maths in class 12 and i want to take admission in bhu university .can i?
20th January 2017, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

I have taken commerce in std 12 without maths. I will do b.com once I pass 12. Can you suggest me colleges in Kolkata which give admission without maths??
14th February 2017, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i have not taken maths in class 12th and i want to do b com from Srcc. Can i get admission in Sri Ram college delhi.
21st March 2018, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

HELLO. I am a student of class 12th cbse board.
I am from commerce stream But I don't have maths with commerce.
MY subjects are. Accountancy, Economics, Business studies, English And Hindi.
I want to do B.com. May I get admission in DU or best college of Bangalore or Pune Or in B.H.U??
7th November 2018, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

I have not opted commerce with maths in 12th, I want to know about good colleges for B.Com (general).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?