9th May 2018, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Indian Air Force after passing class 10th? What is the education requirement for Indian Air Force?

HI I HAVE PASSED H.S. EXAM. MY MARKS IS 61% IN SCIENCE STREAM. BUT MY PHYSICS EXAM IS SOO BAD.. CAN I APPLY IN AIR FORCE?
17th June 2023, 06:12 PM
Nikhil202k
Banned

Default Re: How to join Indian Air Force after passing class 10th? What is the education requirement for Indian Air Force?

To join the Indian Air Force after passing class 10th, you can apply for certain technical and non-technical trades through the following entry schemes:

Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) - Group X (Technical Trade): AFCAT is a national-level entrance exam conducted by the Indian Air Force. For the Technical Trade (Group X), candidates must have completed class 10th with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks and have passed English, Mathematics, and Physics as compulsory subjects. The selection process includes a written examination, physical fitness test, and medical examination.

Airmen Selection - Group Y (Non-Technical Trade): Airmen Selection is conducted by the Indian Air Force for the Non-Technical Trade (Group Y). Candidates who have completed class 10th with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks and have passed English as a compulsory subject are eligible. The selection process involves a written examination, physical fitness test, and medical examination.

It is important to note that these entry schemes are for technical and non-technical trades at the lower ranks of the Indian Air Force. As you progress in your career, you may have the opportunity to pursue higher education and specialized training.

For higher officer-level positions and specialized branches, such as flying, technical, or medical branches, a higher level of education is generally required. The educational requirements for officer-level positions in the Indian Air Force typically include a bachelor's degree in a relevant field of study, such as engineering, science, or medicine. The specific educational qualifications and eligibility criteria may vary depending on the entry scheme, branch, and position you are interested in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?