6th December 2013, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Format for written exam of territorial Army?

I am Paosit from Manipur, unemployed,want to join TA.i have doubt after reading advt.that candidate who pass PIB should bring photocopy of latest income tax return...i donot have all these, can i aply.pls help.i will be glad if you clear on my [email protected].
7th December 2013, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

you are mention the syllabus what type of book i can read et in to the examination
14th December 2013, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Hi Im Nishant 32yrs old working in a BPO in Delhi. After my FY I couldnt continue further studies but my goal was to join Indian Army, recently I got to know about TA however Im not a graduate.
I want to know tht if I complete my graduation thru distance learning after all these years, would my candidature be entertained for the same?
Kindly reply to it asap, Im desperately waiting for the response as I want to get enroled as soon as I get an affirmative response.
4th January 2014, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

Sir my name k p kumar i applied for the job of t a officer 2013-14 .when i will get my exam hall ticket exam date feb 9 2014 answer please soon
30th May 2014, 02:27 AM
mayurthakur5555

application will started for TA so u can apply last date for application is 30 june 2014. form will get official side. or study material u can ready GK, CURRENT AFFIRE, SHORT ESSAY ON CURRENT AFFIRE ON WORLD any topic they give for exam. ok
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?