18th August 2017, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become an Airhostess in Srilankan Airlines?

Hello..I'm Shavindith sunanjan. I'm 19 years old.
I'm good at English and hospitality and I can also speak Hindi. I really like to be an air hostess. So how can I apply for it???

29th August 2017, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

I'am Rebecca anjala. I'am 15years old. My school is Sussex college wennappuwa. My ambition is to be a airhostess. Now i'am in home stopped my school studies. I know english better. Plz send me what are the qualifications that I need to be a airhostess. Can I do the airhoster course now?
30th August 2017, 07:44 AM
Unregistered

Hello, I'm Thilini Darshika. I'm 20 years old And l hopping to be an air hostess in sri lankan airlines. how could get application and what are the qualifications? Pleas help me! reply fast [email protected]
31st August 2017, 04:41 PM
sanju0770

Hello friend,

Srilankan Airlines is the flagship Airlines of our neighbour country Sri Lanka. Though it is a different country but still there are still some basic things and eligibility criteria which is common across airlines.

Eligibility Criteria -

1. You need to be at least 12th standard pass to become eligible for the exam.
2. You must possess nice communication skill along with hold on the local language.
3. Your height must be at least 5.6 inch and above
4. You must have fair complexion
5. You must be mentally fit
6. You must be physically fit.
7. Willing to work at odd timings.

You do not have to join any particular college and just have to groom yourself and ready for the next advertisement for the selection of Air Hostess and once you see the notification then apply against it and based on your performance you will be given the chance.

Hope it will help
7th September 2017, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Hello, my name is Kulakshi Chetana gamage.
I'm 22 years old.My future ambition is to be an airhostess. Can you please tell me what are the qualification to be an Airhostess.
8th September 2017, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

Hello,I'm Kulakshi chetana.I'm 22 years old.My ambition to be an airhostess in Sri Lankan airlines. I have done my o/l with 8 A and 1C.I have done my A/L from biological stream in this year. How can I become an airhostess. What are the qualifications and how can I apply for this job. Please can you inform all the details about this kindly. Thank you.
Mail to [email protected]
31st October 2017, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

I'm Imesha. I 'm 20 years old. I did O/l and A/l through English medium. I'm 164 cm height. I Can speak English in fluent. So can I apply for it?
3rd November 2017, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Hi I'm nafla. I'm 17 years old I have done for O/L and following A/L in art stream. My ambition is to be an air hoster I can talk English and French
7th January 2018, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Hello,Bhagya. I'm 20 years old. I have an 'A' pass for GCE(O/L) in English.I am fluent in English. My ambition is to be an Airhostess. So will you please let me know can I apply for this and may I know more details. Thank you
8th January 2018, 10:22 PM
Mohit.Bansal

Eligibility for an Airhostess -training programme is 12th or graduate degree with a diploma/graduate Hotel Management or Tourism Management. The aspirant must be eligible to hold an Indian passport and should be below Twenty-Five years of age with a minimum height of 157.5 centimeters.
20th January 2018, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Hello I'm Malshi. I did my O/L in english medium. And my A/L in science stream.I want to know that if I can apply for this or not. What are the educational qualifications need for become an airhostess. Need details as soon as possible.
[email protected]
2nd February 2018, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

Hello I'm Sandumi Nimthara. I'm 20 years old. I faced advanced level in commerce stream and I really like to be an air hostess in Sir Lankan airlines. I have "A" passes for English and maths in o/l. And also I can speak in English. My height is 5'6. Can I apply for air hostess?and how I apply for it?
6th February 2018, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Hello, I'm Jayakody. I'm 21 years old. I have a B Pass in O/L English.
My A/L results
Biology-s
Physics-s
Chemistry-F Can I apply for Airhostess in srilanka?
8th February 2018, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

I am [email protected] I am 19 years old.i am studying Diploma final year (DCME Branch). I really like to be an air Hostess in Sri Lanka air lines. So how can apply for it? Please mail me [email protected]
8th March 2018, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Hey, I 'm Hiruni Pramudika. I'm 21 years old. I did G C L o /l and A/L exams.i hope to be an sri lankan air lines air hostess. I 'm 5'7 height. I can speak English in fluent. Please, give me information join with you?
12th March 2018, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Hi I'm Lakmi Hansana. I'm 17 years. My ambition is to be an airhostess. What are the main education qualifications to be an airhostess?
4th April 2018, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

I'am nisansala kumari.I'm 20years old.then I after a/l student.l have 3c passes.l really like to be an air hostess in sri Lankan airlines.so how can I apply for it
16th May 2018, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

Hi l'm Duneesha. My future ambition is to be a air hoster I'm 18 years old.I'm doing my advance level ... I'm good at English and hospitality I really like to be air hostess in sri lankan airlines so how can I apply for it???
5th June 2018, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

Hi...I am a student who learn in grade 12 .My ambition is to be a air hostess .So which subject should I select for my a/l s. Andalso nowadays I am learning art stream for a/l to be a air hostess. Please inform me about it....
13th June 2018, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Hi, am Randika Tiwani Rathnayaka and am 17 years old ,my future aim is to be an air hostess .i have done G.C.E O/L and i have a good pass. In English i have a A pass and in English lit i have a C pass also now am doing G.C.E A/L and the subject is commas .And i can speak fluent English and Tamil . Also now am going to follow German, Korea, and Spanish language courses . Also am Fair in complexions my height is 5"3. and also am going to follow a air-hosting course too.. Also can i know should i follow some courses and anything else.... You can give me the reply on my email account [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?