2nd April 2013, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get a job of airhostess in any airlines at the age of 17?

Is it possible for me to get a job of airhostess in any of the airlines in the age of 17+ ?

2nd April 2013, 08:58 AM
being aman

Default Re: Is it possible to get a job of airhostess in any airlines at the age of 17?

The minimum age requirements for an air hostess is 19yrs by DGCA.

Besides age the weight to height also matters a lot .

Minimum height requirements is 5 feet 2 inches

Should be fluent in English and have minimum uncorrected vision of 6/24 with no color

blindness.
31st March 2014, 02:12 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to get a job of airhostess in any airlines at the age of 17?

can I get job as air hostes after completing my engineering ,is it possible ? plz reply fast .
20th March 2016, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

I'm 17 years old and fluent in English and went to an international school and I sat for the o/l examination in 2015 and I have good results can I be a air hostess
24th June 2016, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Hi, Im Shakindi..I'm 18 years old.my future ambition is to be a Air Hostess in srilankan airlines.I have done GCE O/L in English medium ..I have a distinction for English. Now I'm doing media ,ict subjects For advanced level..can I become a air hostess . What are qualifications ..
25th June 2016, 11:33 AM
Sri Kavya Ketagani

Minimum Qualifications for an air hostess:
*You should have passed your 12th class
*Your age should lie in between 18 to 25 years
*You should hold an Indian passport
*Mastery in spoken in Hindi,English and any other foreign language
*You should have a minimum height of 157.5 cms
25th June 2016, 01:08 PM
Mamatha97
Junior Member+

Yes you can eligible for Air hostess at age of 18 years.

Age limit for Air Hostess:

candidate minimum age is above 18 years.

Candidate maximum age is below 26 years.

No upper age relaxation for any other categories.

Candidate should complete the 12th standard from any recognised state board.
30th June 2017, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

I am Nikarthanah and I am 17 years old. I sat G.C.E O/L last year and I got a good results. I am studing in Carmel Fatima College. I thoroughly speak English well and I got distinction pass in eglish. I would like to be an air hostess in Srilankan airlines. How can I join in that field? Are there any career opportunities to that field???
7th May 2018, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

Hello..Im Mekala. l'm 20 years old.So I like to be an air hostess in Sri lanakan air line.My height is 5.5 inch. I got a good results for my O/l exam and I have credit passes for English and Maths. Now I'm studying German language.So How can I apply for this?
2nd August 2018, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

Hi I'm thrishala and I am 18 years old , I'm attending Devi balika vidyala colombo,I got distinction passes for English and Maths for my G.C.E O/L. I would like to be an air hostess in Srilanka airlines. How can I apply for this?
14th October 2018, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

I'm nijani and I am 18 years old. I Got B passes english and maths in my G.C.E. O/L examination. so can I Know what is the educational qualifications for join ticketing office in sri lankan air lines. Reply me. please be kind enough this.
3rd October 2019, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

I hope to be an air hostess when im 19 years old. I got all qualifications but my vision is bad. So how can I join this as a air hostess???
Please reply me. This is my ambition since my childhood...
4th November 2019, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

I'm shalani .l'm 19years old . I hope to be an air hostess in sru lankan air line .i got ,6A 2B 1C for english and i did my A/L in mathematic stream in this year.so i want to know about how can i join with this career and coures details soon .can i know about this .pleace give a reply about this path to [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?