24th April 2012, 03:32 PM
rhit chakraborty

Is there Biotechnology in Presidency?

Is there Biotechnology in Presidency?....please tell me if there is any

6th August 2012, 07:17 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there Biotechnology in Presidency?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhit chakraborty View Post
Is there Biotechnology in Presidency?....please tell me if there is any

The Presidency College, Bangalore offers Under Graduate Degree program of B.Sc. Biotechnology. The duration of the program is three years. Candidate seeking to purse the program, must have passed the +2 level of Examination from a recognized Board in Science stream with having Biology as a compulsory subject.

The College, also offers Post Graduate program [M.Sc] in Biotechnology. In order to be eligible, the candidate must have completed the B.SC Degree from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks in all the three optional individually and aggregate. The duration of the program is two years and comprises of four semesters.

For detail information one may refer tot he following Link.
19th January 2015, 08:47 AM
Unregistered

for taking bsc biotechnology in presidency, is maths compulsory in 2 level??
22nd July 2021, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

is there b.tech biotechnology course in Loyola University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?