6th June 2013, 02:10 AM
doremon ghosh

Am I eligible to study Biotechnology in Jadavpur University and Presidency college

plz help me to know the ellegibility to study Biotechnology in Jadavpur University and PRESIDENCY COLLEGE.

6th June 2013, 03:09 PM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Biotechnology in Jadavpur University and Presidency college

Quote:
Originally Posted by doremon ghosh View Post
plz help me to know the ellegibility to study Biotechnology in Jadavpur University and PRESIDENCY COLLEGE.
Eligibility for Presidency College for Biotechnology Course :
  • You should have a 10+2 pass out degree in science stream of recognized university/board.
  • Your subject should be Physics,Chemistry and Biology/Mathematics.
  • Your minimum marks in 10+2 should be 70%.
  • Your Aggregate Marks in Chemistry should be 75%.
For its details -->> Click-Here .

Eligibility for Jayapura University for Biotechnology Course :
  • Subjects in 10+2 should be Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics.
  • Minimum marks in 10+2 should be 75%.
  • Age should not be above 24 years.
For its details -->> Click-Here .

Exam Pattern :-
  • Total number of questions 150.
  • Total marks will be 300.
  • Total duration of exam will be 3 hours.
Exam Syllabus :- All questions will be based on 10+2 level and questions will be of objective type.
  1. Physics.
  2. Chemistry.
  3. Mathematics.
3rd January 2014, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Biotechnology in Jadavpur University and Presidency college

what are the requirements to study b.tech and m.tech in biotechnology in jadavpur university,kolkata?
31st March 2014, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

I just have phy, chem ,bio ,eng & computer sci as main subjcts in my 2, can't I opt for studying biotechnology?
12th May 2014, 02:25 AM
Unregistered

I've math, phys, chem, bio. Bt I did'nt get 50 o/o in math (below 30). Am I eligable to apply biotek in Jadavpur university?
3rd June 2017, 02:04 AM
Unregistered

I have passed this year with 83%marks and 67.666%marks in science stream..will I be able to have geology honours in jadavpur university??
4th June 2017, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

I have physics chemistry biology but not math in 10 2 level , there is any chance to study biotechnology, my marks is 86%
15th June 2019, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Will I have to give any exam before talking admission in biotechnology in jadavpur after fulfilling all criteria of 12 th exam?
9th January 2020, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Date of exam for admission in b.sc bio technology
25th April 2020, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

When the admission procedure of BSC Biotechnology course will be start under Jadavpur University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?