29th April 2016, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

Question Re: Which one to choose between state board and CBSE board? Do companies give importance to CBSE board students during selections?

In 11th & 12th CBSE board (PCM stream) average student can get 70-85% ?

Related Questions:
  1. Which one is more better CBSE or State board? Which will be beneficial for placement?
  2. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board?
  3. Is it good to change board from CBSE to Kerala state while studying in 7th standard? -- [New]
  4. Process to change board in class 10th from CBSE to State Board?
  5. Do companies give preference to students who have passed out the CBSE board?
  6. Possibility to do 12th with CBSE Board after completion of 11th from State Board? Benefits of studying with CBSE Board?
  7. Is it right to give preference to Maharashtra State Board instead of CBSE?
  8. Is it difficult to study 11th Science of CBSE Board? Benefits to prepare for JEE Main & Advanced? Which is better among Kerala State Board and CBSE Board?
  9. Which is better between CBSE Board and Bihar Board if completed 10th from CBSE Board?
  10. CBSE students admission to medical colleges in Tamil Nadu?
  11. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  12. CBSE or State Board, which is better to study in 11th Science?
  13. If I give CBSE CCE instead of CBSE Board exams I cannot move to ISC board in 11th?
  14. Is it good for one to transfer from CBSE syllabus to Kerala state syllabus?
  15. Which board to choose between Gujarat Board or CBSE board after 12th?
  16. Which board to choose CBSE or State Board? Can I get better placement in CBSE than Sate Board?
  17. Which Board is better to study Science among PSEB and CBSE?
  18. What should I choose among Private CBSE Board and UP Board if failed in 12th CBSE? Is it a barrier to get admission in B.Tech?
30th April 2016, 05:49 PM
senguptaphysics

Default Re: Which one to choose between state board and CBSE board? Do companies give importance to CBSE board students during selections?

Choice depends on which state board you are opting for. The problem with state board is that their standard is not uniform through out. CBSE on the other hand is uniform and acceptable everywhere. State board is important if you are sure that you want to remain in the particular state only. Then the quality of school matters. A good school with state board is preferable to bad school with CBSE.
29th May 2016, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which one to choose between state board and CBSE board? Do companies give importance to CBSE board students during selections?

I scored 9.3 CGPA marks in CBSE board now which board I have to take CBSE or Local board
1st March 2017, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

I am a ex defence person I want to put my grand daughter who is in CBSE 10th std..also an average student can I shift her to the Tamil Nadu State Board in her 11th std...
31st March 2017, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

My tuition teacher is saying that state board is easy than CBSE but my brother now he is doing C.A. When he was in 11th 12th he prefer state board but it get difficult to choose which is better
6th April 2017, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

I am the student of class 10 from HP board i am score good marks in exam.i want to do medical. I am confused that which is good from HP OR CBSE board to do graduation
8th April 2017, 03:53 AM
Unregistered

It is possible to change State board to CBSE after completing 10th standard from state board?
7th May 2019, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure for changing the bord from 10th state board to 11 CBSE school?
27th October 2020, 11:35 AM
Shahnawaz Jafri

Do companies give importance to CBSE board students during selections? obviously cbse is better. all competetive exams are based on cbse. companies consider all the boards equal but it would be better to be in cbse for furthur studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?