5th November 2012, 07:55 PM
eduforall
Senior Member+++

Default Re: When can i join Animation course? Subjects required? Fee for the course?

Hi,

Animation is a booming industry now a days.

Many films are now made using animation, 3D, visual effects.

You can join animation course right after class 12th.

These are the courses in animation -

1. B.Sc. Animation

2. B.A. Animation.

3. B.A. 3D Animation

4. MAYA

5. Diploma in Animation

These are the institutes offering animation courses in Delhi -

Maya Academy Of Advanced Cinematics (MAAC), Janakpuri

Gurudeva Media and Animation College, Lakshmi Nagar, Delhi

BlueBeans School of Creative Education, Noida,

TGC Animation and Multimedia.., Delhi

Academy of Animation and Gaming, Gurgaon (AAG),

Arena animation
6th November 2012, 04:34 PM
AAI ..

Default Re: When can i join Animation course? Subjects required? Fee for the course?

DEAR FRIEND

you can join animation courses after 10th and 12th also.

Animation requires your creativity and will for go ahead.

If you are from Nagpur Maharashtra You can join Atlanta Computer Institute in Dharampeth Nagpur

You can visit atlantacomputer.in

ALL THE BEST..................
7th January 2013, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

hey plz help me i want to take animation as my subject ......... and i want to now wat are the subject required for animation.......
14th March 2013, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

can i do animation course after 10 th
19th July 2013, 01:33 PM
srinivas09241

hi every 1.....
can any one please guide what are the courses offered after graduation in animation and what are the best colleges which has rich industry oriented learning and that deals with good projects in movies....
17th September 2013, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

i am siddhanta living in khairtabad i want to take the animation courses and wanna be animator i have great eager create i mean drawing the picture so i have no idea where can i get the institute and get the near place to learn ?plz get some idea
17th October 2013, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

can u explain how can i get a well settiled job i mean which cource in this will not have up's and down's in job if i complete animation cource
29th October 2013, 01:01 PM
Swathi86img

Post India's Best Animation College in chennai,Bangalore and Hydrabad

ICAT is a leading design and media college in India.Animation course is the best course to getinto the job esaily.2D and 3D animation courses are also available in this college.
ICAT is managed by Image Infotainment Limited — An ISO 9001 - 2000 Certified Knowledge Powerhouse that has been fueling the growth of Digital Media in India for the past 15 years. Image Infotainment Ltd is a pioneer in the field of Digital Media Education and Digital Media content development and has remained steadfast in its focus ever since it’s establishment in 1996.
Refer this site:http://www.icat.ac.in/‎
So that you can get ideas about the fees structure also.
6th November 2013, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

can you please tell me the approximate fee of animation course
14th January 2014, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

Do I need science in 12 std to study animation? does satyajit ray film institute kolkata teach animation & what qualification is required?
29th April 2014, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

do i want to select science group or arts group in my 11th and 12th to join animation courses
23rd July 2014, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

Can I joined animation course after 12........and after 12 what I will do for doing animation..... Where are the animation degree college in Indi... Plz tell
31st July 2014, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

i have feilde my 12th so can i joine the multimidea with 10th? i want to joine in best instute in banglr..i dnt knw about multimedia .wil u sujest me that i have to do know plz sir...
1st November 2014, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

I really cnfussd about animation im litrlly intrstd in drwng but I m cnfusd abut whch course I shuld select ??
And smewer I hrd.In animation thr is 3 yrs course can anyone explain abut 3 yrs animation course and its fees nd bst cllgs in karnataka or bnlre
Plzzzz help me
9th February 2015, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Shall I need to have computer in class XI,to study animation after class XII?Please guide.
5th April 2015, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i m a 12th passed out student. i took commence in my 11th and 12th. i want 2 do animation. which stream should i select in animation?
Stream for animation doesnt matter actually....It depends on your creativity... Animation graduation courses are there in institutes like Arena Multimedia.
1st June 2015, 02:36 AM
Unregistered

Am 12th std student and i passd with 67% but my subjects are pcb i.t,english and geography
and i wan to be a cartoon animator because i like drawing and want to make my career so what should i do bsc in animation? Or sumthng elz plz suggest
1st August 2015, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

I'm in twelve n so I want to do animation course who much fees it charge n after that how much money I earn when I'm become an animator
30th April 2016, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

What kind of entrance test we have to give to join animation course after 12th ??
22nd May 2016, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

I am in 10th standard , I want to move in animation field . so, for animation what subjects are in 11 th standard?
28th July 2016, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

My daughter is in 10th Igcse board. She is interested a career in Animation field. Pl tell me which animation course is best. We are in Chennai. What subjects she has to take in 11th and 12th.
12th March 2017, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Hello! I'm 12th passed student from maths and all the subjects which is required in inter...so can I do animation course?
17th March 2017, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

After 10th can I join animation course. What is the time of completing the course and please tell me the best colleague in Bangalore
2nd October 2018, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

I am in 10th standard and I want to do animation because it's my interest ,which subject are important also in future I want 60,000 or 70,000 also I am poor and I want afforded fee
27th July 2020, 11:24 PM
deepikapandey9999

Are there any private veterinary colleges in India? What is the admission criteria to those colleges?
FIITJEE's home based online exam.
Yes. There are total 5 private vet collages in India . 3 in Rajasthan . 1 in Punjab and the other one in haryana . In Rajasthan 1: Apollo veterinary collage. 2: Arawali veterinary collage .3: MJF, chomuvet collage . In Punjab Khalsa collage of vet sciences . In haryana International institute of vet education . Admission to 15% seats is through neet as all India quota in vet sciences applies to private too. For another 50% seats the test is conducted by respective universities . so visit the site of Luvas , Gadavasu and rajuvas . The seats are divided in two types state and management quota . State — 50% iincluding 15% all india seats too . Management 50% in which student from other state can participate .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?