13th June 2011, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

Information about fee structure for admission in BSc in the animation course?

i wanna to do b.sc in animation of 3 years course in chandigarh so i wanna get information about fee for admission in b.sc in this animation course. please tell me about fee

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure followed for B.Sc Animation course? -- [New]
  2. How to get admission in Animation course? What is the fee structure?
  3. Details about admission in BSc Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
  4. List of the government colleges providing BSc in Animation? What is the fee structure in Delhi and Noida?
  5. Fee structure for B.Sc in Animation? Is there any government institute which offers this course?
  6. Which are the good government colleges in Pune providing BSc Animation after 12th? What is the fee structure?
  7. Diploma in Animation holder can do B.Sc in Animation?
  8. Eligibility and fee structure for B.Sc(Animation) from Madras Christian College, Chennai? Date of admission? Are the forms available Online?
  9. Can I go for Animation course after B.Com? How much does it cost? Which Animation course is better for me between B.Sc in Animation and M.Sc. in Animation?
  10. How can I join Animation course?
  11. Basic qualification required for Bachelor degrees in Animation? Institiutes and their fee structure?
  12. What is the fee structure for BSc Nursing? Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? What is the scope after doing BSc Nursing? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Details about the animation course and the institutions offering Animation course? Fee structure and the duration of the course?
  14. Which are the animation government institutes in Mumbai? What is the fee structure?
  15. How to get admission in DU for BSc after scoring 82.6% in my board exam? What is the fee structure?
  16. Procedure to get admission in university in BSc Honors? What is the fee structure?
  17. Is there animation course institute available in Jaipur which will ensure campus placement?
  18. What is the amount for BDS course for SC/ST?
29th June 2011, 08:03 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about fee structure for admission in BSc in the animation course?

b.sc animation job place and 3 year course fee
26th May 2012, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about fee structure for admission in BSc in the animation course?

my 12th marks is 43.66 i have a admission
16th June 2012, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

i am completing my b.tech so i am also will do 3 years course or any other way please tell me .i am very intrested for doing this course
18th February 2013, 08:32 AM
Unregistered

Wat is the fees structure for bse animation in bangalor
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?