15th March 2011, 04:01 PM
rks@estate
Senior Member+

Default Re: Socio-Economic, Banking Awareness and Computer Awareness solved papers for Bank of Baroda Clerical Exam

Hiiiiiii Dear,

Solved papers for Bank of Baroda Clerical Exam are not available with me.

But I know the exam pattern / syllabus of Bank of Baroda Exam are as follows: -

a. Current Affairs

b. Social Economics = includes following topics i.e. Population, Business Developement, Employment, Education and Training, Housing & Land, Resources & Consumption etc.

c. Aptitude

d. General Knowledge

e. Reasoning Section

f. Mathematics (Quantitative Aptitude)

g. Banking Awarness = includes following topics i.e. Investment, Insurance, Taxes, Loans, Credit, Finance, Debit etc.

h. English Section

Best of Luck
15th March 2011, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Socio-Economic, Banking Awareness and Computer Awareness solved papers for Bank of Baroda Clerical Exam

where is banking awereneness question?you only put comment............
17th March 2011, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to know abt socio-economi and GA for bank of baroda.. plz send me details ion [email protected]. THANKS
18th March 2011, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

please send me SOCIO-ECONOMIC, BANKING AWARENESS solved question papers for clerk exam of bank of baroda.
my e-mail id is [email protected].
21st March 2011, 03:04 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Socio-Economic, Banking Awareness and Computer Awareness solved papers for Bank of Baroda Clerical Exam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
please send me SOCIO-ECONOMIC, BANKING AWARENESS solved question papers for clerk exam of bank of baroda.
my e-mail id is [email protected].
SOCIO-ECONOMIC & BANKING AWARENESS MODEL PAPERS

Attached some of the previous year Bank of Baroda socio-economic question paper and common model papers of socio-economic and banking awareness in this post.. kindly check it over.. hope it helps for your preparation..

POINTS TO NOTE :

-> Go through the papers and find out the question pattern and prepare for the questions accordingly.

-> Don't reside only on previous papers.

-> Spend some valuable time to prepare for the exam to get good marks.

-> Read daily newspaper to be updated with the current affairs which helps you to prepare for socio-economic questions.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Socio-Economic Awareness.zip(1.10 MB, 28 views)
File Type: pdf Socio-economic.pdf(14.9 KB, 61 views)
File Type: pdf Socio-Economic2.pdf(28.1 KB, 53 views)
File Type: pdf Socio-Economic3.pdf(35.5 KB, 51 views)
21st March 2011, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

i am going to write bank of baroda clerk exam so for i want general socio economic and banking awarness&computer awarness question and answer please send to my e.mail id [email protected]
21st March 2011, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

my e-mail id is [email protected]
22nd March 2011, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

plz send me Socio-Economic, Banking Awareness and Computer Awareness solved QUESTION FOR CLARICAL EXAM PEPER FOR BOB

my email id [email protected]
25th March 2011, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

26th March 2011, 06:11 PM
aishwarya nigam

Smile Re: Socio-Economic, Banking Awareness and Computer Awareness solved papers for Bank of Baroda Clerical Exam

Quote:
Originally Posted by saurabh saxena View Post
dear sir / madam,

plz send me Socio-Economic, Banking Awareness and Computer Awareness solved QUESTION FOR CLARICAL EXAM PEPER FOR BOB. how much time is given to the candidate for the exam.
please send me the clerical solved question papers of bank of baroda including the socio economics awareness & computer awareness
26th March 2011, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

please send me The Socio-Economic and Banking Awareness and Computer Awareness solved QUESTIONs FOR CLARICAL EXAM PEPER FOR
Bank of Baroda. My e-mail ID is [email protected]. And also previous 5 years solved papers.
28th March 2011, 08:07 PM
sutapalli madhuri

please send bank po descriptive questions to my email id [email protected]
29th March 2011, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/madam,

Pls send Socio-Economic, Banking awareness and Computer Awareness solved papers for Bank of Baroda Clerical exam to my mail id- [email protected]

Thank you very much.
30th March 2011, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Re: Socio-Economic, Banking Awareness and Computer Awareness solved papers for Bank of Baroda Clerical Exam

hai iam going to write bankofbaroda exam so for that i want bankingawareness&socio economic questions
so,plz send me in my email-id [email protected]
30th March 2011, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

I am preparing for bob clerk exam. so plz help me to prepare for bankingawareness&socio economic questions
3rd April 2011, 06:12 PM
Dhiren Mishra

please send me solved papers of banking awarness for bank of baroda clerical exam
6th April 2011, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam please send Socio-Economic, Banking Awareness and Computer Awareness solved papers for Bank of Baroda Clerical Exam to my mail [email protected]
7th April 2011, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

I would like to have the model questions for the up coming Bank of Baroda exam socio-economic and banking awareness and also for computer awareness.
10th April 2011, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

sir please send me socio economic, banking awarness salved
and sample papers for clerk exam of bank of baroda.
my e_mail id is [email protected]
12th April 2011, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

12th April 2011, 07:22 PM
T.vasanth

pls send me socio economic and banking awareness solved papers to my mail id [email protected]
14th April 2011, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by saurabh saxena View Post
dear sir / madam,

plz send me Socio-Economic, Banking Awareness and Computer Awareness solved QUESTION FOR CLARICAL EXAM PEPER FOR BOB. how much time is given to the candidate for the exam.
plz told me the specific book of those subject. Next sunday i give the written test of bank of baroda. Plz suggestion me to these subject. Please told me as soon as possible . I thanked you.
16th April 2011, 01:09 PM
hiranimba2006

Hi Friends,

Here I am need of question ask in bank interview related to banking sector . if any have pls mail me on [email protected]
25th June 2011, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

hi, what will i do. i m very good in maths, reasoning ,g.a and marketing but very poor in english. plz suggest me how to improve english grammer and vocablary.
26th August 2011, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

Socio-Economic, Banking Awareness and Computer Awareness solved papers for Bank po Exam
pls send me
30th August 2011, 01:25 PM

Plz send me socio-economic, banking awareness solved papers for clerical exam soon.
2nd September 2011, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: Socio-Economic, Banking Awareness and Computer Awareness solved papers for Bank of Baroda Clerical Exam

Quote:
Originally Posted by bond007 View Post
you can get the Computer Awareness solved papers for Bank of Baroda Clerical Exam on :-

http://allexamquestionpaper.blogspot.com/2010/02/bank-of-baroda-clerk-exam-2008-computer.html

you can get the complete reerence for all the syllabus for baroda bank clerical exam
on :-

http://www.bankexamsindia.com/2010/05/bank-of-baroda-clerk-exam-books.html

prepare well for the exam......

all the best
plz send to this [email protected]
8th September 2011, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

please send me banking awareness ,computer question for the preparation of ibps clerk cadre MY email id is [email protected]
14th September 2011, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

send economic paper along with banking awareness at [email protected]
1st October 2011, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

i wont last 5 years clerk exam paper?
29th October 2011, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Socio-Economic, Banking Awareness and Computer Awareness solved papers for Bank of Baroda Clerical Exam

Quote:
Originally Posted by nalanda View Post
can get the complete reerence for all the syllabus for baroda bank clerical exam
on :-

http://www.bankexamsindia.com
you are given goog sagestion
9th December 2011, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

pleases tell me good book for banking terms and for basics which help me to fight upcoming ibps exam
3rd April 2014, 10:40 PM
BarrylZ

Default You can monetize your site

I see you are sharing interesting content on your website, do you know that you can monetize your site and earn a lot of money, just search in google for - Make money online by Nelpersempre - additional $100-$200 a day is worth a try
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?