15th April 2010, 08:47 PM

Previous papers of bank of baroda and socio-economic banking awareness?

sent me some previous papers of bob and socio-economic banking awareness

Related Questions:
  1. Previous papers of bank of baroda and socio-economic banking awareness?
  2. Socio-Economic, Banking Awareness and Computer Awareness solved papers for Bank of Baroda Clerical Exam
  3. Question papers of Bank of Baroda Clerical Exam? Details about Socio Economic Banking Awareness Section?
  4. Questions on Socio Economic and Banking Awareness for Bank of Baroda Clerical Exams?
  5. How to prepare for bank of Baroda socio economic and banking awareness?
  6. Socio economic and banking question papers for Bank Exams
  7. Questions based on socio-economic and banking awareness
  8. Socio economics bank awareness papers for exams of Bank of Baroda Clerk? What type of computer questions are asked?
  9. Model Questions of Socio,Economic, General and Banking Awareness?
  10. Socio-Economic, Banking Awareness and Computer Awareness solved QUESTION FOR CLERICAL EXAM PAPERS FOR BOB. Previous 10 years. -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Sample question papers of Socio Economics and Bank Awareness for PO exam of Bank of Baroda?
  12. Cuerrent Socio Economic question papers including Banking Awareness -- [New]
  13. General Socio, Marketing Aptitude and bank awareness question paper of Bank of Baroda PO exam?
  14. Previous years solved question papers of Socio Economic and Banking Awareness?
  15. Last 10 years papers of Bank PO exam for the subject of Socio Banking Awareness?
  16. Previous years papers of General Socio Economic and Banking Awareness Paper?
  17. Previous year question papers and books to refer forG.K. for preparation of Bank clerk examinations of various Indian banks
  18. Socio-economic and banking awareness important questions?
16th April 2010, 07:57 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Previous papers of bank of baroda and socio-economic banking awareness?

I have attached the previous year solved Bank of Baroda papers which is located at Bank of baroda po solved question papers?

Kindly found the attachment there.

And for Bank of Baroda Socio-economic banking question sample paper kindly find the attachment below.

Best of Luck
Attached Files
File Type: pdf bankofbarodageneralsocio.pdf(41.4 KB, 1189 views)
16th April 2010, 11:46 PM
Techiee

Default Re: Previous papers of bank of baroda and socio-economic banking awareness?

http://www.iupsc.com/bank-baroda-officers-exam-paper-agricultural/

Follow this link
17th April 2010, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

hi,plse send me last years clerical exam papers for bank of baroda on my ID:[email protected]
Thanking you
Shweta Rajpurohit
23rd April 2010, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am applying in bank of baroda po recruitment , but i have no idea for exam pattern, pls send the pattern paper belongs this exam held on 30 may 2010 , please send also the the last year exam papers on bob on my mail id : [email protected]
Thanking you.

Shweta Sharma
24th April 2010, 12:23 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Dear Sir/Madam,
I am applying in bank of baroda po recruitment , but i have no idea for exam pattern, pls send the pattern paper belongs this exam held on 30 may 2010 , please send also the the last year exam papers on bob on my mail id : [email protected]
Thanking you.

Shweta Sharma
Kindly Check out this link-Previous 10 years question papers of P.O exams of bank of baroda?

I have attached sample papers there kindly found the attachments there.

Regards
~Faiyaz~
24th April 2010, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

hello dear friends fyi this link very useful to us. but answer with clarrification is more better to all of us
24th April 2010, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Dear friends pls forward bank exam English and marketing ,socio economic awareness previous question papers is very useful for my bank exam preparation .
25th April 2010, 02:04 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

dear friend

just download the previous year papers of bank of baroda from
the below attach files-

ok
all the best.
Attached Files
File Type: txt bank of baroda papers.txt(13.0 KB, 508 views)
File Type: pdf bankofbaroda-5-10-2008.pdf(110.7 KB, 652 views)
26th April 2010, 01:42 AM
Unregistered

please send me last 4year sample question solving peper for bank of baroda recrutement 2010
26th April 2010, 08:19 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Quote:
hello dear friends fyi this link very useful to us. but answer with clarrification is more better to all of us
I had given you that link keeping (Clarification & explaination) in mind.

After switching to that link you would be able to browse suggessions given by varios members. Each had provided the detail according to there understading and hord work.

I thought after browseing the answers here and also that link your doubts must be cleared.

But feel free to ask if you still have any query please ask us.We are here to help you.

Thanks
Regards
~Faiyaz~
2nd May 2010, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

hi, plz help me out by sending bank of baroda clerical as well as PO previous papers.
id : [email protected]

Thanks
Regards
Ashwin
3rd May 2010, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

please send me last 4year sample question solving peper for bank of baroda recrutement 2010
5th May 2010, 01:53 PM
poonam0103

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
.I am preparing for bank exam.I am very thankful to u, if i get response from ur side
5th May 2010, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

please send me last 5years sample question solved papers for bank of baroda for clerical cadre to my id [email protected]
6th May 2010, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

Please send me last 5 years sample question papers for Bank of Baroda for P.O for Socio-Economic & Banking Awareness at my mail id
[email protected].
8th May 2010, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

plz anybody send me previous year question papers for recruitment of PO Bank of Baroda
8th May 2010, 10:46 AM
Bella
Senior Member++++

Quote:
plz anybody send me previous year question papers for recruitment of PO Bank of Baroda
you can download the papers from the limks given below
all the best

http://www.scribd.com/doc/12750083/Bank-Exam-Solved-Question-Papers

http://www.upscportal.com/civilservices/Bank/Expected-Question-for-Forthcomming-Examinations-BANK-PO-MBA-MAT-RRB-CAT-SSC-BANK-CLERK

http://www.gjtutorial.com/news/2008/07/sample-paper-bank-probationary-officer-recruitment-exam/

http://www.careers-india.com/2009/08/31/solved-bank-question-paper/
8th May 2010, 11:01 AM
sonal goel

Dear,
Follow the below links for previous years papers
Links:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/12750083/Bank-Exam-Solved-Question-Papers

http://www.upscportal.com/civilservices/Bank/Expected-Question-for-Forthcomming-Examinations-BANK-PO-MBA-MAT-RRB-CAT-SSC-BANK-CLERK

http://www.gjtutorial.com/news/2008/07/sample-paper-bank-probationary-officer-recruitment-exam/

http://www.careers-india.com/2009/08/31/solved-bank-question-paper/
10th May 2010, 07:47 AM
Unregistered

dear,
sir/madam
plz send me previous 5 years solved papers of bank of baroda of clerical on my id that is [email protected]
and tell me that wat r the exact subjects to prepare to clear the clerical exam
10th May 2010, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Please send me last 5 years sample question papers for Bank of Baroda for P.O for Socio-Economic & Banking Awareness at my mail id
is [email protected]
10th May 2010, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

pls send previous year questionpaper of clarical exam of bank of baroda. send on my email id [email protected]
12th May 2010, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

pls send [email protected] banking awareness socio economy and computers how many qus. in this
12th May 2010, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

plz send me quesetion on social ecnomic and banking for bank of baroda po exam on [email protected]
13th May 2010, 04:43 AM
Unregistered

Respt sir/madam,
As i am applying bank of baroda clerical exam , their is repeted question available in numeric ,computer science they may be chance to ask in the exam.And how to consume time during the exam period,suggest me.
mail id: [email protected]

thank
yours reg
madhu sudhan.r
13th May 2010, 10:53 AM
bond007
Senior Member++

Quote:
you can download the papers of bank of baroda from the link provided below :-

1)www.successcds.net/Bank.../Bankofbaroda-Probationary-officers-PO.html
2)http://placementpapers.net/helpingroot/Paper/BANK-OF-BARODA-PO-EXAM-SOLVED-QUESTION-PAPER

prepare well for the exam.......

all the best
13th May 2010, 06:38 PM
kool
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Previous papers of bank of baroda and socio-economic banking awareness?

you can get previous year papers of bob in pratiyogita darpan special issue which is iiued recently.
14th May 2010, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

plz send me the notes of socio-economic and banking awareness or any type of idea for bank of baroda on my id [email protected]
i m very thankful to u for this act of kindness
15th May 2010, 09:22 AM
sadhan
Senior Member+

hi frnd
i have not downloaded but you can download it from following website
www.gjtutorial.com
www.successcds.com
17th May 2010, 12:11 PM
lalji

Plz send me previos year paper of po exam (bank of baroda)
18th May 2010, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

Respect Sir/madam

As I applied for Baroda bank clerical exam
Pls send me socio-economic banking awareness questions to my id as it will be easy to download

[email protected]
21st May 2010, 08:09 AM
Unregistered

please send me solved question paper of bank of baroda socio economic
21st May 2010, 06:08 PM
Aditya.addy
Senior Member+

dear friend,
you can easily get the Previous year papers of bank of baroda and socio-economic banking awareness.you can get it from the website such as www.gjtutorial.com
www.successcds.net/Bank.../Bankofbaroda-Probationary-officers-PO.html
http://placementpapers.net/helpingroot/Paper/BANK-OF-BARODA-PO-EXAM-SOLVED-QUESTION-PAPER from where you can download it by registering yourself. moreover you can get it from the magazines like pratiyogita darpan.
all the best
22nd May 2010, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

sir i m a new plz send me socio econimic and banking awareness on [email protected]
23rd May 2010, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,
Can you please send me last 5 years question paper of bank of baroda clerical exam.
My email ID is [email protected].
I would be very grateful if you do so.
anuja
28th May 2010, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,
Can you please send me last 5 years question paper of bank of baroda clerical exam.
My email ID is [email protected].
I would be very grateful if you do so.
rashmi
29th May 2010, 01:25 AM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

you can get it from the website such as
www.gjtutorial.com
www.scribd.com
http://www.upscportal.com
29th May 2010, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

sir.this is hari venkatesh .I have applied Bank Of Baroda clerical exam.
plz send the socio -economic previous papers

my email id is:::hari [email protected]
30th May 2010, 08:13 AM
Unregistered

sir/madam
i have applied for bank of baroda clerical exam.
plz send previous solved question papers for the socio-economics and banking awareness.

my email id is:: [email protected]
2nd June 2010, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam

I am applying in bank of baroda CLERK recruitment , but i have no idea for exam pattern, pls send the pattern paper belongs this exam held on 06 JUNE 2010 , please send also the the last year exam papers on bob on my mail id : [email protected]
Thanking you.

NEETA DEVI
2nd June 2010, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

sir plz send me asap bob clerical at least five papers of english and general socio economics & banking on my e-mail id [email protected]
3rd June 2010, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

sir plz send socio economic bankig awareness question to richa.gupta732yahoo.com
4th June 2010, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

plz send me socio economic,banking awerness,computer awerness solved qust & ans my email id "[email protected]"
3rd August 2010, 11:00 PM
prathamesh22

http://www.iupsc.com/bank-baroda-officers-exam-paper-agricultural/
go to above link for information
17th January 2011, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

i want psivious papers of bob clerk
27th January 2011, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

sir please send bank of baroda claricle previous 10 yrs papers to email.
[email protected]
8th February 2011, 01:08 PM
geetasmail4u

i wants bank of baroda previous 10 yrs question papers plz send me d same on my mail id [email protected]
Thanking u.
Geeta.
8th February 2011, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

SIR please SEND ME CLERICAL CADRE OF BANK OF BARODA PAST PAPERS TO EMAIL
[email protected]
16th February 2011, 07:08 PM

Quote:
pls do the needful
17th February 2011, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

hi sir & madam,
i applybank pos exam for bank of baroda. ihave exam pattern &solved papers. please send to me.
my e.mail address is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?