31st May 2010, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Socio-Economic, Banking Awareness and Computer Awareness solved papers for Bank of Baroda Clerical Exam

please send me socio-economic and banking awarness,computer awareness latest solved questions for exam of BOB

my id is [email protected]
31st May 2010, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Socio-Economic, Banking Awareness and Computer Awareness solved papers for Bank of Baroda Clerical Exam

please send me last 2 years solved question papers for clerk exam of bank of baroda.

my e-mail id is [email protected]
1st June 2010, 12:56 AM
nalanda
Senior Member++

can get the complete reerence for all the syllabus for baroda bank clerical exam
on :-

http://www.bankexamsindia.com
1st June 2010, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii m going for my bob exams so plz send the notes regarding socio economics and banking awarness.my mail address
is [email protected].
1st June 2010, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

plz send me socio-economic and banking awarness solved questions for exam of BOB on my email id [email protected]
2nd June 2010, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

please send me SOCIO-ECONOMIC, BANKING AWARENESS solved question papers for clerk exam of bank of baroda.
my mail id:[email protected]
3rd June 2010, 12:36 PM
Babita Vaish

[QUOTE=Bella;67948]you can get the papers from the link given below
1.allexamquestionpaper.blogspot.com/.../bank-of-baroda-clerk-exam-2008-computer.html
3rd June 2010, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

please send me last 2 years solved question papers for clerk exam of bank of baroda.

3rd June 2010, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

please send me socio economic information related to bob clerical exam
4th June 2010, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

plz send me socio-economic, banking awareness and computer awareness solved question for clarical exam peper for bob.

4th June 2010, 12:13 PM
abinashsahoo

sir plz send me onlu socio economic awareness and banking awareness question with answer
4th June 2010, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

plz send me banking awarness uestion
5th June 2010, 12:32 PM
megha mehrotra

plz sir send ques. papers related to socio economic and banking awarenes immediately
6th July 2010, 06:11 PM
Senior Member+++

friend you must refer books of pratiyogita darpan and upkar prakashan .there you will get all qustions and topics oon general awareness
22nd July 2010, 11:33 AM
sujit.roy33

Default Re: Socio-Economic, Banking Awareness and clerical aptitude for indian bank

pls send me the indian bank clerical previous question paper
3rd August 2010, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

hi i going to write bank of india clerk exam so please send me question paper of previous five year question in [email protected]
6th August 2010, 11:40 AM
anbukarasi

Sir, i am going to write INDIAN BANK examination in that there is one subject called Socio-Economic & Banking Awareness i want to know about this please send me the details.
20th September 2010, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

i am appling for exam of bank of india so plz send me descriptive .
19th January 2011, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

I want question previous paper of Bank of baroda PO exam
20th January 2011, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

please any body send me question papers of all section of bank of baroda
21st January 2011, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

Re: social Economic banking Awareness
sir iam goingto write bankof baroda exam so pl give me social economic awareness metirial were aveble
22nd January 2011, 07:17 AM
G-rocks
Senior Member++

Hello Friend

For Bank of Baroda Clerical Exam you may visit the the following link to get the solutions:-

http://allexamquestionpaper.blogspot.com/2010/02/bank-of-baroda-clerk-exam-2008-computer.html

allexamquestionpaper.blogspot.com/.../bank-of-baroda-clerk-exam-2008-computer.html

To get the exam syllabus you refer the the link:
http://www.bankexamsindia.com/2010/05/bank-of-baroda-clerk-exam-books.html

Best of luck...
23rd January 2011, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam,
I am preparing for bob clerical exam.Please send me HOW TO PREPARE FOR THE SOCIO-ECONOMIC AND GENERAL AWARENESS.name the websites where i can found previous bob clerical exam papers.
2nd February 2011, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam
plz send me socio-economic and banking awarness solved questions for exam of BOB PO
[email protected]
3rd February 2011, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

hai iam going to write bankofbaroda exam so for that i want bankingawareness&socio economic questions

give the syllabus... email it in my id [email protected]
7th February 2011, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

sir/madam,please ask me how prepare banking awareness,socio economic and computer please send me papers .
email [email protected]
8th February 2011, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

sir/madam,please send me the papers of banking awareness,socio economic and computer
email [email protected]
9th February 2011, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

hai we are going to write bankof baroda exam so for that we want banking awareness & socio economic descriptive information in hindi language for this clerical exam
our emial. ID
1] [email protected]
2] hasina.mulla2271988 @gmail.com
11th February 2011, 08:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by saurabh saxena View Post
dear sir / madam,

plz send me Socio-Economic, Banking Awareness and Computer Awareness solved QUESTION FOR CLARICAL EXAM PEPER FOR BOB. how much time is given to the candidate for the exam.
and detail information
13th February 2011, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir / madam,

Plz send me Socio-Economic, Banking Awareness and Computer Awareness solved QUESTION FOR PO & CLARICAL EXAM PEPER FOR Bank of Baroda.

My e-mail id is [email protected]
14th February 2011, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

i m oing to BOBexam so or that i want banking awareness and socio economic questions
16th February 2011, 06:49 PM

dear sir / madam,

plz send me Socio-Economic, Banking Awareness and Computer Awareness solved QUESTION FOR CLARICAL EXAM PEPER FOR BOB.

From
Vijay Yadav
18th February 2011, 01:00 PM
latha.796

plz send me socio-economic, banking awareness and computer awareness solved question 2010 - 2011 for clarical exam peper for bob. [email protected]
18th February 2011, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam,
I am preparing for bob clerical exam.Please send me HOW TO PREPARE FOR THE SOCIO-ECONOMIC AND GENERAL AWARENESS.name the websites where i can found previous bob clerical exam papers. And also send
sample question papers for socio-economics and banking awareness.

MY EMAIL ID is:[email protected]
20th February 2011, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

please send socio economic banking awareness solved quetion paper for babk of baroda exam
25th February 2011, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

plz send socio economic banking and computer awarness question of last 5 yrs of BOB Clerk exams on e-mail id [email protected]
25th February 2011, 06:01 PM
prabu_333

please send me socio-economic and banking awarness,computer awareness latest solved questions for exam of BOB

to my id [email protected]
27th February 2011, 07:47 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Socio-Economic, Banking Awareness and Computer Awareness solved papers for Bank of Baroda Clerical Exam

hello friend...

Attached some of the previous year papers of Bank of Baroda exam and common question pattern of bank exam in this post... check it over.. hope it helps for your preparation....

All the Best..
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Bank of Baroda Clerical Exam Sample Question Paper 2.pdf(1.71 MB, 77 views)
File Type: zip BOB.zip(90.0 KB, 28 views)
File Type: pdf Bank-PO-exam-Sample-Paper.pdf(184.5 KB, 74 views)
File Type: pdf 5295_Bank_Clerk_Sample_2010.pdf(616.5 KB, 73 views)
28th February 2011, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

i need socio economics model paper now.
1st March 2011, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

please send me solved question papers of socio-economic banking awareness & computer awareness for bank of baroda
clerical examination.
[email protected]
1st March 2011, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

I want to know about socio economy and banking awerness and from where i prepare it reply me on [email protected]
5th March 2011, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

please send clerical syllabus of bank of baroda as well as solved paper of the same to my email id

:[email protected]
8th March 2011, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me about special book for "social economic and banking awareness. my email id [email protected]
10th March 2011, 05:59 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Socio-Economic, Banking Awareness and Computer Awareness solved papers for Bank of Baroda Clerical Exam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
please send clerical syllabus of bank of baroda as well as solved paper of the same to my email id

:[email protected]
hello friend...

BANK CLERK EXAM SYLLABUS

1) Test of Reasoning.

2) Test of English Language.

3) Test of Numerical Ability.

4) Test of Clerical Aptitude.

5) Descriptive Paper.

BANK OF BARODA CLERK MODEL QUESTION PAPERS

Attached some of the previous year model question papers of Bank of Baroda and a common clerical exam question pattern in this post... kindly check it over... just go through the pattern of questions from the previous papers and preparing questions according to the syllabus which helps you in clearing the exam easily....

hope the info. helps... All the Best..
Attached Files
File Type: zip BOB.zip(90.0 KB, 12 views)
File Type: pdf Bank of Baroda Clerical Exam Sample Question Paper 2.pdf(1.71 MB, 51 views)
File Type: pdf Bank Clerk Sample_2010.pdf(616.5 KB, 48 views)
14th March 2011, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

i want to 400 question of social economy and banking awarness on my email id [email protected]
14th March 2011, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

i want to get 400 question of social economy and banking awarness on email id [email protected]
14th March 2011, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

PLEASE SEND ME BANKING AWARENESSS AND COMPUTER AWARENESS QUESTIONS
14th March 2011, 11:00 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to 400 question of social economy and banking awarness on my email id [email protected]
hello friend...

Attached some of the previous model papers of socio-economic and banking awareness in this post... kindly check it over... hope it helps for your preparation...

All the Best..
Attached Files
File Type: zip Socio-Economic Awareness.zip(1.10 MB, 43 views)
File Type: pdf Socio-economic.pdf(14.9 KB, 60 views)
File Type: pdf Socio-Economic2.pdf(28.1 KB, 45 views)
File Type: pdf Socio-Economic3.pdf(35.5 KB, 57 views)
15th March 2011, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

you may visit www.gkinfor.blogspot.com for some related topics. Thank You.
15th March 2011, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

dear sir / madam,

plz send me Socio-Economic, Banking Awareness and Computer Awareness solved QUESTION FOR CLARICAL EXAM PEPER FOR BOB. how much time is given to the candidate for the exam.[/QUOTE].Please send me................................................ ..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?