23rd February 2016, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Is Casio Fx 82 es doesn't allow during the exam of West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education?

Hi,
Some retailers are saying Casio Fx 82 es is not allowed by West Bengal Council Of Higher Secondary Education in exam hall. How far it is true? I am confused. Please help me to know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. HS certificate of Madhyabhart Gwalior Board of Higher secondary education is accepted by West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education?
  2. West Bengal of Higher Secondary Council 10 years question papers
  3. Does private schools offer West Bengal Board Of Higher Secondary Education certificates?
  4. Whether NIOS certificate is considered by Odisha Council of Secondary Higher Education or not?
  5. Way to get rid of bad marks in academics? Can I sit for any other board exams or free schooling?
  6. How to get admission in MBBS course? I am a student and have passed higher secondary
  7. Question pattern for class 12 WBCHSE Board?
  8. Admission for physics honours in west bengal colleges?
  9. List of top engineering colleges(government and private both) for electrical engineering stream in west bengal? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to pursue B.Tech through distance learning under the council of distance education? I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering under West Bengal State Council of Technical education
  11. West Bengal High Secondary question papers?
  12. How to join distance education of B.Tech engineering college in West Bengal?
  13. How can I get my Post Matric Scholarship if applied in 12th standard being a B.Tech 3rd year student?
  14. Is there any scholarship for Higher Secondary?
  15. Details about the upcoming exams for boards/states?
  16. What is the date of West Bengal Board of Technical Council Education Centre Exam?
  17. Which exam is conducted by Council of High Secondary Education Manipal(COHSEM)? I have scored 69.4% aggregate in science stream
  18. Can I study BCA being an Arts with Computer Application student? -- [New]
29th February 2016, 07:19 PM
rituja mukherjee

Default Re: Is Casio Fx 82 es doesn't allow during the exam of West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education?

Calculators having Trigonometric, Logarithmic and exponential functions are allowed by the Board during mathematics, physics and chemistry examination. Casio fx82 is permissible during examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?