26th August 2012, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for Nursing jobs in Indian Army?

may i get any job after GNM?
28th August 2012, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

Sir, i want to know that when the form of mns will come. If u have any information plz send it in my i.d [email protected]
1st October 2012, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

i have completed gnm and i have one year experience so can i eligible for join a military nursing?
27th October 2012, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I had seen the advertisenent for recruitment of Bsc nurses and I searched for the application for in your official website but I didn't get one ,where to find the form as i am interested in .
31st October 2012, 07:52 PM
swas08

hi dear,
the indian army recruits candidate for nursing by the followin criterions:

description:
Applications are invited from female candidates who have passed B.Sc. (Nursing)/ Post Certificate of B.Sc. (Nursing)/ M.Sc.(Nursing) in first attempt for grant of SSC in the Military Nursing Service as Nursing Officers.

SSC Officer (Nursing) :
Qualification : B.Sc.(Nursing) / Post Certificate B.Sc.(Nursing)/ M.Sc.Nursing qualification from a recognised university (b) be registered, as State Registered Nurse and Midwife
Pay Scale : As applicable to the rank of Lieutenant.

Selection Procedure : Eligible candidates will be called for a written test to be conducted at Base Hospital Delhi Cantt in the 3rd week of April 2009. Based on the merit in the written test, the required number of qualified candidates will be called for an interview on the next day by a board of officers at the office of the DGAFMS, Ministry of Defence, M Block, New Delhi for final assessment and selection for grant of SSC in Military Nursing Service. Candidates qualifying in the interview will be subjected to medical examination on the third day.

Apply : Apply on A4 size paper in the prescribed format and should reach Integrated HQ of MOD (Army), Adjutant General’s Branch, Dte Gen of Medical Services (Army)/ DGMS-4B, Room No. 45, L Block Hutments, New Delhi - 110001

thanks
16th November 2012, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE FULL FORM OF SRM and SRN of nursing registration in the application form for shot service commision in millitary nursing?
16th December 2012, 11:29 PM
registered nurse

i m sincy alex completed my Bsc nursing in 2010 can i apply for n army nuse.....?
20th March 2013, 05:19 AM
Unregistered

i wud like to work as miltry nurse so kindly explain about 2013 nth vacancys &when 2013 nth recrutments?
16th May 2013, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

my name is ashish jain . I am complited b.sc. Nusing . I want join tha mns . Please any information. Send me . [email protected]. Pls pls .
16th May 2013, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

my name is ashish jain . I am complited b.sc. Nusing . I want join tha mns . Please any information. Send me . [email protected]. Pls pls .
10th September 2013, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

My name is Indira sharma , i completed Pc. bsc nursing from sikkim manipal university and i have also one year experience in minor o.t & gastro dept. so i want to apply in millitary nursing service. please kindly give me some information.
10th September 2013, 06:44 PM
sriharidatta
Member+

Respected sir/madam,

the indian army recruits candidate for nursing by the followin criterions:

description:
Applications are invited from female candidates who have passed B.Sc. (Nursing)/ Post Certificate of B.Sc. (Nursing)/ M.Sc.(Nursing) in first attempt for grant of SSC in the Military Nursing Service as Nursing Officers.

SSC Officer (Nursing) :
Qualification : B.Sc.(Nursing) / Post Certificate B.Sc.(Nursing)/ M.Sc.Nursing qualification from a recognised university (b) be registered, as State Registered Nurse and Midwife
Pay Scale : As applicable to the rank of Lieutenant.

Selection Procedure : Eligible candidates will be called for a written test to be conducted at Base Hospital Delhi Cantt in the 3rd week of April 2009. Based on the merit in the written test, the required number of qualified candidates will be called for an interview on the next day by a board of officers at the office of the DGAFMS, Ministry of Defence, M Block, New Delhi for final assessment and selection for grant of SSC in Military Nursing Service. Candidates qualifying in the interview will be subjected to medical examination on the third day.

Apply : Apply on A4 size paper in the prescribed format and should reach Integrated HQ of MOD (Army), Adjutant General’s Branch, Dte Gen of Medical Services (Army)/ DGMS-4B, Room No. 45, L Block Hutments, New Delhi - 110001
28th September 2013, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

any job for a.n.m. passed female in mns . plz tell me about eligibity for anm nurse jobs .
9th January 2014, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

sri
I have completed Dip in GNM, I want to know when will be vacancies for nurses and HOW to apply for army nursing. please reply to my email id [email protected]
6th October 2014, 05:52 PM
neha vashist

Sir I qualified mns exam held on 3rd week at base hospital cant delhi and i wish to like selection of mns.
11th January 2015, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

I did b.sc nsg and having one year experience ...please guide me how would i apply in i
ndian army
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?