24th March 2011, 03:47 PM
asishkumar

Default Re: Is books reading enough to get good rank in AIEEE? Or Coaching is must?

for physics you should go through this books.
H.C. Verma – Concepts of Physics Vol I and II
I.E. Irodov – Problems in General Physics
Halliday, Resnick & Walker – Fundamentals of Physics
25th March 2011, 12:49 AM
rocking_indian

Default Re: Is books reading enough to get good rank in AIEEE? Or Coaching is must?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefmworld View Post
is books reading is enough to pass aieee examination or any coaching is required?
hi friend
since you are preparing for aieee exam reading NCERT completely may give you a good rank , but NCERT consist of less number of questions so follow some other books like Arihant and pradeep.
3rd May 2011, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

I THINK COACHING IS VERY IMP TO SUCEED IN AIEEE
9th June 2011, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

How can i start prepareation of AIEEE 2012 ? My time table for getting good rank in AIEEE 2012 ? Complete book of phy.,che.,maths for crack AIEEE 2012.
15th August 2011, 07:05 PM
saurabhkaushal333

scoring in AIEEE is all about ur practice of sample papers ,objectives ...
in coaching centers they take a no. of xams .after appearing this xams u will come to know about various types of questions & formulae
as u have to answer very quickly so practice in coaching centres is important
in coaching centres u will able to compare ur results with ur classmates
good luck.....
15th August 2011, 10:04 PM
Sehwag6

If you are good in 12th studies then you cannot go for aieee coaching

otherwise you go for coaching

aieee stands for all india engineering entrance exam

it is the entrance for engineering

the eligibility is 12th

all the best
20th August 2011, 08:11 PM
sylishneha

How can i start prepareation of AIEEE 2012 ? My time table for getting good rank in AIEEE 2012 ?
Complete book of phy.,che.,maths for crack AIEEE 2012.

21st August 2011, 02:59 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
My friend it is depends on your personal capability , talent, hard work, determination..
If you well determine, and do lots of hard work, then you can do well score in AIEEE exam by reading books only...
But if you join coaching classes , then they will help you to prepare for the exam.
They provide you study materials, through which you will get benefited..
They will take mock tests , by which you will get an Idea about the question type, and also get confidence..
As they take several mock tests , so, it will also help you to solve questions as quick as possible..
So, it will be better for you to take coaching classes for AIEEE preparation..

All the best.
21st August 2011, 05:50 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Is books reading enough to get good rank in AIEEE? Or Coaching is must?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefmworld View Post
is books reading is enough to pass aieee examination or any coaching is required?

if u have proper guidance and the books u are reading are the precise books prescribed to u by a good teacher and u are a hard worker..then u can surely crack AIEEE with a good rank..most of the IIT toppers and AIEEE toppers never take coaching..they self-study..
coaching is necessary for them who dont have proper guidance and need the help of teachers in order to know things more than the topics..like key ways of scoring..things to remember while giving an exam n all that..

but i would strongly advice u to join a test series of a coaching institute because that will let u know ur position in the whole of INDIA and will let u know about the extra labour u need to put in to do better..

hope this helps..
29th August 2011, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

pls suggest top 3 books to prepare for aieee in each subject
30th August 2011, 01:42 AM
cool.cristae

Hi dear,

No, coaching is not compulsory, if you are study in home according to time table with the help of NCERT book, then definately you will crack this exams with good marks.

If you want to score good marks, then please solve the previous year paper completely,
and practice lots of sample papers and in the exams do not waste your time on a single question.

If possible, please join the best coaching centre, Coaching is not compulsory but if it is possible for you, then join immediately and don’t lose your confidence while preparing
for the entrance exams.

So, please work hard, then definately you will get sucess in your AIEEE exams.
Thanks
3rd September 2011, 02:05 AM
vishal jaybhaye
Senior Member+

only reading of books will not be sufficient to score descent rank in the aieee exam.

because by reading you just get a rough idea of the subject.
the important thing is the concept clearance of the subject.

and it will not be possible by only reading.

one must prepare notes of the subject like chemistry and solve the variety of problems of maths and physics.

for more detailed information about the syllabus of aieee kindly visit the website www.aieee.nic.in

thanks
9th September 2011, 11:23 PM
manoj rajpurohit

My dear....

book reading not sufficient for the AIEEE. you have to attend coaching for this.

if you want that you get high marks in AIEEE THEN YOU SHOULD STUDY ABOUT 7 TO 8 HOURS DAILY.

only reading books is not so enough you should solve every question in from books and the model question papers.

you should attend good tuition centers.
best of luck.
13th September 2011, 08:51 AM
Unregistered

if my 11th base is not clear but 12th base is clear can i able to crack aieee in first attempt
29th November 2011, 06:17 PM
shubhambiswas
Senior Member+

No it wont be possible to crack AIEEE just by reading books. Yeah you can get an overview of the syllabus with that but along with that you also have to solve as many problems as possible.

Start with normal books like NCERT,Arihant and other books

Coaching isnt necessary but if you want to discipline yourself in studies then taking coaching wont harm
6th December 2011, 02:04 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Dear,possible to crack AIEEE just by reading books. Yeah you can get an overview of the syllabus with that but along with that you also have to solve as many problems as possible.
Start with normal books like NCERT,Arihant and other books
Coaching isnt necessary but if you want to discipline yourself in studies then taking coaching wont harm
so work hard for AIEEE daily study minimum 5 hours a day and Never Give Up
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?